September 16, 2014 | 1458 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Powder Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Cbestes2353

Love love love this blush !! I have it in passion and it looks so gorgeous on my skin, the color payoff is absolutely amazing, the texture is perfect & the price isn't bad either. Will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by JulieTaboulli

My aunt gave me an almost-empty palate of this when she decided the color no longer worked for her. I can say, I've never been one to wear blush, but I figured I'd give it a shot because it was Smashbox. I have to say, I now use blush. It blends well onto my skin, and doesn't look powdery, little girly, or old lady-ey at all (typical blush problems).

When I ran out, I immediately went to Sephora and bought another (in a slightly different color). Folks, I would like to interject here and say that I typically do my homework, research other brands, and even try a few before repurchasing something I like. Nope, not this time. Knew this was the blush, and repurchased. The new color (Chiffon) is COMPLETELY natural on my pale skin (works even when I'm tan!) which is crazy to me because I've never met another blush that worked well. The mild shimmers/sparkles don't even make you look like you're 12! They blend so well that they only act as a luminous feature! I'm shocked and probably will never even take the time to look at another blush.

Verdict: Natural, blendable, awesome. I already rebought, so you get the picture.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by martejensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush! The color just blends in to your skin and your cheeks just pops! Its also nice that i isn't too expensive. Repurchasing most def.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Hana900

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My mum got me a Christmas set out of smashbox and with in the pack the powder blush came with it, at the start I wasn't so king on the idea of using all types of blusher but later on that year I tried it out and now I can't live any day with out it, I apply it every morning to give me that fresh new dazzling look and love it! I think these kinds of blushers work really well on someone with a soft swarthy skin type.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by evesinkiewicz

I have this in gingerbread which is a reddish brown tone. I actually really like it. No breakouts, lots of pigment, and it lasts a long time too. This blush goes on more matte, but I like both a matte and glittery blush depending on the occasion. I usually use this one just for everyday wear when I don't want to necessarily pull attention to my cheeks but still want to add in a little color.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by sh1307732

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG blush! I'm surprised more people are raving about this! Forget NARS. Smashbox has a fantastic range of blushes and they are highly pigmented! One tap and it buffs smoothly into the skin. I have the blush in Bare and I use it every day! It doesn't break me out, well worth the price, and the packaging is simple and clean. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 2:12:00 PM More reviews by sunday1966

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this blush in coral. I bought it on a whim on eBay and wasn't at all sure if the color would suit my skin tone. I initially tought that the color would hardly show up on my medium brown skin but I was wrong. This is a pigmented blush with a nice color that is actually very suitable for olive to medium dark skin tones. Another pro is that it's easy to apply. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 6:13:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

I brought a a Smashbox Trio Blush palette and I absolutely love it. I love everything from the compact packaging to the shade and quality of this palette. I not too sure on the names of the 3 shade in the palette, I'm not even sure about the name of the palette or even if it was a promotional thing or not.
the Blush in the palette was about the same size of the head of a flat top kabuki brush, the palette is small and compact for travel.
The shades are gorgeous, one nude shade and 2 light pink shades, all 3 shades are matte. Quality is fantastic, always looks light a subtle.
Whenever I travel away from home i always have to bring 3 of the favourite NARS blush, but now all I bring is this palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Flipflopinchic

I absolutely love this blush. I had my heart set on getting a NARS blush, but I had no idea what color to get and the ones I liked were just far too sparkly for my taste. I'm definitely a matte blush person. The sales guy at Sephora directed me to the Blush Rush in Passion. I tried it on and instantly fell in love! It blends so easy, and is just the perfect amount of pigmentation to be able to build color. And the packaging is adorable with a little swing out mirror! I just love it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by misoluckie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this blush in Radiance. It's a fushia pink blush on the pan that gives a very cute pink flush to my cheek. It last all day from dusk till dawn. and a little can goes along the way so this will last forever! that's why i wouldn't reperchase this one :-p

ps1. I'm sure this gonna suit everyone even a yellow skintone like mine.
ps2. Apply it with light hand if you have a very pale skin because it's so pigmented.