Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel

WATER/EAU, AMMONIUM GLYCOLATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, GLYCERIN, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, LENTINUS EDODES EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED ULVA LACTUCA EXTRACT, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ALGAE EXTRACT, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA LEAF EXTRACT, HONEY/MIEL, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZOPHENONE-4, BENZOPHENONE-9. 10/10/09

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I liked these pads. I do wish you got more for your money though.
The result was very minimal but I did see some improvement.
If the price was better or if it was more effective I would rate it higher.

Been using these for about a year and I think they keep acne/dry skin at bay. They tend to sting a tiny bit, and I would recommend using only every other day. They definitely help aid the fight against wrinkles!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I use these pads in rotation with PTR pads and now have added Cane Austen 20% pads to the rotation. FIrst of all it is mild and fine for every day use particularly if you have young skin or skin new to the peel game. Unscented which is very important to me.

Because its so mild if you have older skin its really going to be better to rotate with a higher percentage peel. There is a big difference between these 10% pads and a 20% pad. These still work just not going to be as dramatic and take more time than a pad with a higher strength would. I still like these alot as a basic daily pad for clarity and exfoliation.

I love this product. It keeps my skin clear during the humid summers of the Midwest. I buy it on sale.

I have been using these every other night for about 2 weeks. I alternate them with Alpha Hydrox 12 percent AHA lotion. During the day I use retinol creams. Sometimes I throw in NCN DNA lotion or L'Oreal Glow Oil for dry spots. About twice a week I do an NCN pumpkin peel or Olay microdermabrasion. I use a Bass facial brush for cleansing most days. So I have tried a lot of exfoliators including using a Salux cloth on my face once which was not recommended but worked great. Yesterday someone commented to me that my skin was so smooth. The only new thing was these pads. It seems hard to believe since using these reminds me of astringents I used in high school. But I can't argue with success. I got 2 jars of these online and the second one was discounted to $7. I did get 2 pimples on my chin but they are gone and no more followed. I am going to continue using these because they really seem to be effective. No irritation or peeling. I may be able to increase to nightly.

Best exfoliation product ever. Worked even on my very sensitive skin

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If you watch for sales, you can get this pretty cheaply. This doesn't smell or sting or break me out. It does make my skin smoother and look a little more refined. I haven't noticed that it does a lot for lines or fading PIH, but I do feel that my skin is a bit brighter and more even.

Update 12/2/2014 - I've bumped this up to 4 stars. I've been using these pads on sun damage spots on my shoulders, and slowly but surely they've been working! Not totally gone, but the marks are smaller and fading. Amazing - these spots are 6 years old and I"d begun to accept them as permanent. The wipes are so quick and easy to use, but they do work very gradually. I'm happy!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a staple of mine! I used to get microdermabrasions and chemical peels regularly, but after being introduced to these pads a few years ago, I haven't had another. These pads are the closest thing to an aesthetician's light chem peel. They work just as well, but are a bit milder, so the same results are achieved over a few days time instead of one office visit. They don't dry up my face or make it red ~ there's no downtime. I don't use the pads regularly, but rather when I feel like my face is rough from dead skin and oil build-up. I'll swipe my face with it at night, and the next morning, I can feel such a difference in smoothness when I wash my face. Efficient and effective! I usually wait for the sale to purchase and stock up.

I ordered this on a whim from Avon because I was looking for something to help fade some dark acne marks. This has wonderful reviews so why not?! I've used two pads so far (every other night) and so far I AM pleased! My skin feels SO smooth, my pores are clear, I even noticed my skin tone looks a bit more even. I am curious if this will help my old acne scarring, but only time will tell. So far so good but I think the price is a bit high, hopefully they have a sale soon so I can stock up!

Got three of these during a sale. Brilliant love these, use them three times a week for three months and am very happy!

Popular Face Skincare Products