December 22, 2014 | 1742 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Italian Red

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by drdruggirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color BEAUTIFUL! It is a one of those red-orange colors. If you can wear red-orange lippies this is for you. It is an elegant yet fun color. I wore this color with a LBD and will wear it up to disney world. Application is easy and smoothe. I applied three coats to ensure color was bold and vivid. Might just be my HG color. ;.)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by alabua

Gorgeous! I'm not usually one to wear bright colors on my finger nails but I decided that I need a little pick me up of color on a cold, winter day and I decided to wear Italian Red. Everytime I look at my hands now, I smile. This shade of red is just what I was looking for..it's sheer yet vibrant at the same time. The color is an orange-ish red. I'm so happy that I took a chance and choose this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 9:36:00 AM More reviews by darkharbour

A vibrant -- and I mean vibrant --red that is just this side of warm. Hard glossy finish, no shimmer. Wears exceptionally well. Truth be told, this is a take no prisoners red. Very bright.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2008 12:07:00 PM More reviews by ForgetfulDebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It took me forever to find this shade, but I'm just so glad that I did. It's a classic, go-with-everything red. Not too much blue either, which for me is a major plus. I'm going back to the store that I got it from and picking up a few more. I don't want to ever run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 4:40:00 PM More reviews by IncaColaCutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I haven't used a colored nail polish on my fingernails since forever. I keep my nails on the short side, buffed, and on occasion, with a sheer coat of something or other. But my toes - ahhhh my toes are where I get daring. I've tried hot pinks, corals, fuschias, and just about every shade of red you can possibly imagine. Although I do vary the shade, I'd say that 95% of the time, my toes are some shade of red. But, I'm not just interested in color when looking for a good polish for my toes. Even with buffing, my toe nails tend to be uneven. Not really with ridges. Just uhhhhhh uneven. Cheap drugstore brands never work for me. In fact, with the exception of my hg Nail Envy, OPI doesn't work for me either.

For years, the only nail laquer that my tootsies happy was Chanel and Nars. Yup.... I was one of those Vamp girls. While both lines have alot of cool shades, they really are kind of pricey.

China Glaze costs more than stuff you'd pick up at the supermarket, but not as much as Nars or Chanel. It comes in an incredibly broad range of shades. ITALIAN RED is my of the moment HG. It really is the very best red for summer that I've yet to find. It is a true, brilliant red. Not too much blue. MOLTO classico. A few coats, a decent top coat (China Glaze makes a nice one) and I'm good to go. It's also worth noting that I'm a klutz - i.e. I'm forever banging and stubbing my toes, tripping over mini-me's stuff, tripping over the dogs, etc. Normally, I'm a prescription for pedicure disaster. This stuff holds up extraordinarily well. It hasn't chipped on me yet, and that, ladies, is really saying something!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2006 6:45:00 PM More reviews by socra_tease_me

This is a fab color. Kind of a cooled toned tomato red color. It's a very classic red, imo. The only thing is that while it's no where near sheer, it's not the most opaque thing ever, so I've got to apply about 3 coats. I love it though!