September 18, 2014 | 2171 users online

Polishes - Milani - Metallic Mango

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lady_vanilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this nail polish during the weekend when I have been wanting to get an orange nail polish for this summer. Well, I wasn't sure if I wanna get a neon nail polish like everyone is doing or just get a summer color. Some orange nail polish are just too light and since I always bruise my toes, light colors don't cover the bruise well. I settled for this color cause it is my guy's color. This looks more of burnt orange than those neon orange. I posted a picture above. It has really nice shimmers and it is perfect for the summer even though neon is the summer trend for this year. Application? It goes on smooth with no streaks and the formula is actually thinner than most other popular brands but after 2 coats, the color is totally opaque. This is my first Milani nail polish and I wasn't really expecting it to be all that great cause of the price. It is actually way cheaper than OPI or Essie or other premium brands like Deborah Lippman with great basic color selection. If you want basic colors, stick to Milani. As for chipping, nothing last on my fingernails since I tend to constantly playing with water. Maybe I should invest in a no chip top coat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Metallic rust. Doesn't sound attractive but it's a gorgeous color that is perfect for fall. The formula is smooth and it's only $4 at Wags.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by wiccawonder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try an orange polish so I went to Milani because the prices are so reasonable. This color is a shimmery slightly burned orange. I think I would rock this throughout the fall. Very pretty color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2008 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is a medium orange color with gold shimmer throughout. This is a nice color for summer. It looks nice with cute strappy sandals. Milani polishes are a good quality for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2006 6:24:00 PM More reviews by socra_tease_me

Wow, you don't get much more orange than this. In fact I think if there was one thing in the entire world to represent the word 'orange', this would be it.

I was actually dissapointed because I wanted a sheer orange-y color, but this is pretty opaque. It has some gold (gold that looks orange, that is) shimmer. I only wear this on my tips on spirit days at school, because our school colors are orange and black (yeah, I know).