July 31, 2014 | 1634 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Tree Hut - Coconut Lime Shea Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by etain_anders

Bought this on a whim because it smelled wonderful and was on sale. I have no regrets--this lotion is thick, but sinks in quick and leaves hands soft. A little pricier than I'd like, but still quite lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by MissLA86

This is yet another great smelling product from Tree Hut; I feel like I should be at the beach. A little bit goes a long way. I found that it didn't absorb quickly, it especially left my hands feeling a little greasier than I would like for during the day. It is great for dry areas like knees, feet, elbows. I would suggest using this product after showering and/or a night body butter so you can benefit from its slow absorption.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While this didn't moisturize as much as I liked, the smell is so wonderful that I would purchase it again and just add alittle vegetable glycerin to it or something....it smells that nice.

It's not a thick cream..the consistency is kinda' thin. It doesn't soak right in immediately...it lingers a bit so getting dressed immediately isn't a good idea. It doesn't stain or leave a greasy residue on clothing though. It's too light for rough spots like elbows and feet, but it's fine for everything else. It's an excellent lotion for summer time because it's light and the scent is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Barbiegonebad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Received this as a gift. Found it keeps my fee and calves very soft, I put it on at night before bed. Works very well on knees and elbows also - and hands. Made in the USA. I think they use the coconut lime scent to hide the shea butter scent (naturally shea butter is not a pleasant smell). I do not care for the fact that I have to dip my hands in the container, but the container is recyclable and with the wide top I will be able to let nothing go to waste. I am shocked this product is so inexpensive as it works really, really well and I am not a fashionista - so it takes a lot to impress me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 2:25:00 PM More reviews by texasangel140

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the matching body wash before buying this and I loved that so much that I decided to get the lotion. One, I'm a sucker for anything and everything coconut scented. Two, I'm very picky with lotions. That said...this is my favorite lotion and the only one I've ever liked. It leaves my skin moisturized all day and doesn't feel greasy to me. The price is great too! Will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I love the scent of coconut, but not usually the scent of lime, so I guess it is odd that I like this...Because the lime sort of overpowers the coconut in this. But it's a nice scent, sweet and tropical and lovely. The lotion itself is pretty good in texture and softening properties, but if I were to buy it again, it would be the for the scent of it, and the $4 price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 3:40:00 PM More reviews by seasplash

I saw this while brawsing Ulta and was intrigued by new packaging (amber brown bottle with deep turquoise label) and $3 price tag. I tried it and thought that it smelled great. This is not some musty coconut. The lime gives it a nice freshness so it has a nice, almost SPA-ish scent. For so reason, I can almost smell green apples in it too. As far as moisturizing properties, this feel slightly waxy when first applied but then sinks in and leaves your skin very smooth...no greasiness, or sticky feeling here. I highly recommend it. For $3 you really can't go wrong with this!