November 26, 2014 | 1362 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Daily Facials

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by dancergirl68

I enjoy these wipes. They get off my makeup and dead skin. Me and my mom have been using them for years. However I feel that they don't soap up as much as they used to so I started to put my face cleanser over top. But besides that they are a must have!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by product_junkie6

I'm pretty sure this product is to blame for the massive breakout I am now dealing with. The cloths are abrasive, waxy, and made my skin burn a bit. I now have red inflamed bumps and white heads all over my face and chest.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by fz27

I love this product. I've been using these for probably 6 years now. I started to buy them when the airport liquids ban started - it makes for a super easy travel face wash. I gradually began to use them at home too. This gets off most of my makeup, and it's gentle on the eyes for eye makeup removal. Like everyone else, I cut them in half to make them last longer. A must-have for those who travel moderately to frequently, and for others who were lazy like me, an easy face wash regimen anywhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by joannef

I think these facial cloths are really good for removing makeup, however I do find some residue left when I use a toner over my face. I do cut each wipe into two, as I think one of these halves is good enough for one wash. But I don't tend to use a lot of makeup daily. Plus this will make it last you a long time. So on days I do use more makeup I use the entire facial cloth.
I will repurchase it because I haven't found a good alternative yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy this product. I have oily/combination/acne-prone/sensitive skin, but I bought the cloths for normal to dry skin just because I have so many products that strip my skin of moisture! They smell good, they feel good, I LOVE the way they get all bubbly. They haven't irritated my acne prone skin and I feel like they remove my makeup really well. The only thing is that they're kind of spendy for what you get (for me, I'm a college student) so I cut them in half and I only use them on days where I wear makeup. Then I follow with my cleanser and whatnot.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are a regular in my wash kit. I've used them on and off for years. I used to use the combo/oily ones, but find they're too drying now. I prefer the sensitive skin ones, but I think I could use the 'dry' ones too. These are great for removing make-up, and as there's a textured side for exfoliating, and a smoother side for more delicate skin (around the eyes etc) they can be used all over the face. I drift away from this product because of the cost. It's approx. 3.70 for a box and a box does not last very long, if using x2 a day. However, when I use these regularly my skin is always clear and looks good. I kinda feel that these are a bit like doing a muslin cloth wash, but without the hassle of washing face cloths after wards.
I've tried to use other products in the past as I'm not too keen on Olay and their animal testing policy and I also don't think these disposable cloths are very environmentally friendly. If these were made by a non animal testing company, on a recycled material, I'd probably use them a lot more and without any guilt. That said, when my face has broken out badly and I need a reliable go to face wash, I do find myself reaching for these. I'm abroad for six months at the mo. and find these great for travel in the heat/humidity.. I cut them if half and still find they work perfectly well like that.
*EDIT* Just want to add that after even further use - I really do like these. The softer side is very gentle on the face (I'm just starting to Retin A) whilst the textured side is great for slightly deeper cleansing around the nose etc. I'm only using them once a day and water washing am.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by iEndlessly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These facial cloths are amazing. Unlike most clothes, these do not sting my eyes when I'm attempting to remove eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow. They're also fantastic for travel, by just putting them in a plastic bag. I also found that they cloths are pretty big, so by cutting them in half, you can use a box for an entire month if you use these facials twice a day.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by BoxOfRocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use these primarily for traveling. These remove makeup--even eye makeup--effectively, without stinging. I love that I can put a few of these in a plastic sandwich bag for a trip without taking up excess room in my baggage. I much prefer these to the Daily Facial Express (wet) cloths, as the dry ones remove makeup more effectively and without scrubbing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Stare_Girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first time I've used cleansing towelettes like this. I realized that there are nights when I am so exhausted that I would rather sleep in my makeup than have to spend 20 minutes preparing for bed. So I bought these as a solution.

First off, I bought the sensitive skin version. My skin is sensitive and acne-prone, so I always check the ingredients, and this brand was the only brand of towelettes that didn't have irritating ingredients. The packaging isn't the greatest. I'd rather have them in a little tub, but I use them rarely, so I can deal with it. The cloths are a good size, and I like that they are thick so I can use both sides. They have never broken me out, and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. My only complaint is that it stings my eyes a bit. I wouldn't use this as an eye-makeup remover, I use a separate product for that.

But overall, I am pleased. They do the job, and don't irritate my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really liked these at first. I like the idea of the cloths, and I used to cut them into quarters to make them last longer, and because I only needed 1/4 to adequately cleanse my face. They cleanse really well, and removed all of my makeup, leaving my skin feeling soft. However, I noticed that my breakouts increased significantly after using these. So I will no longer be using them.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No