Olay Daily Facials

4.1

Normal: petrolatum, peg-100, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cyclodextrin, butylene glycol, peg-14m, vitis vinifera seed extract*, tocopheryl acetateā€ , fragrance, polyquaternium-10, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, panthenol, salicylic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, chamomilla recutita extract (matricaria), methylparaben, propylparaben, disodium edta, sodium ma/diisobutylene copolymer, silica, bht, sodium laurate

Love these! My face really feels clean after using. I buy a lot of the wipes/towelettes because we travel but most just make my face feel greasy or half clean but these are great!

on 6/18/2013 5:18:00 PM

I enjoy these wipes. They get off my makeup and dead skin. Me and my mom have been using them for years. However I feel that they don't soap up as much as they used to so I started to put my face cleanser over top. But besides that they are a must have!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm pretty sure this product is to blame for the massive breakout I am now dealing with. The cloths are abrasive, waxy, and made my skin burn a bit. I now have red inflamed bumps and white heads all over my face and chest.

on 1/29/2013 10:13:00 PM

I love this product. I've been using these for probably 6 years now. I started to buy them when the airport liquids ban started - it makes for a super easy travel face wash. I gradually began to use them at home too. This gets off most of my makeup, and it's gentle on the eyes for eye makeup removal. Like everyone else, I cut them in half to make them last longer. A must-have for those who travel moderately to frequently, and for others who were lazy like me, an easy face wash regimen anywhere.

on 5/17/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I think these facial cloths are really good for removing makeup, however I do find some residue left when I use a toner over my face. I do cut each wipe into two, as I think one of these halves is good enough for one wash. But I don't tend to use a lot of makeup daily. Plus this will make it last you a long time. So on days I do use more makeup I use the entire facial cloth.
I will repurchase it because I haven't found a good alternative yet.

on 3/7/2011 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoy this product. I have oily/combination/acne-prone/sensitive skin, but I bought the cloths for normal to dry skin just because I have so many products that strip my skin of moisture! They smell good, they feel good, I LOVE the way they get all bubbly. They haven't irritated my acne prone skin and I feel like they remove my makeup really well. The only thing is that they're kind of spendy for what you get (for me, I'm a college student) so I cut them in half and I only use them on days where I wear makeup. Then I follow with my cleanser and whatnot.

on 1/19/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

These are a regular in my wash kit. I've used them on and off for years. I used to use the combo/oily ones, but find they're too drying now. I prefer the sensitive skin ones, but I think I could use the 'dry' ones too. These are great for removing make-up, and as there's a textured side for exfoliating, and a smoother side for more delicate skin (around the eyes etc) they can be used all over the face. I drift away from this product because of the cost. It's approx. £3.70 for a box and a box does not last very long, if using x2 a day. However, when I use these regularly my skin is always clear and looks good. I kinda feel that these are a bit like doing a muslin cloth wash, but without the hassle of washing face cloths after wards.
I've tried to use other products in the past as I'm not too keen on Olay and their animal testing policy and I also don't think these disposable cloths are very environmentally friendly. If these were made by a non animal testing company, on a recycled material, I'd probably use them a lot more and without any guilt. That said, when my face has broken out badly and I need a reliable go to face wash, I do find myself reaching for these. I'm abroad for six months at the mo. and find these great for travel in the heat/humidity.. I cut them if half and still find they work perfectly well like that.
*EDIT* Just want to add that after even further use - I really do like these. The softer side is very gentle on the face (I'm just starting to Retin A) whilst the textured side is great for slightly deeper cleansing around the nose etc. I'm only using them once a day and water washing am.

on 1/15/2011 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

These facial cloths are amazing. Unlike most clothes, these do not sting my eyes when I'm attempting to remove eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow. They're also fantastic for travel, by just putting them in a plastic bag. I also found that they cloths are pretty big, so by cutting them in half, you can use a box for an entire month if you use these facials twice a day.

on 11/7/2010 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I use these primarily for traveling. These remove makeup--even eye makeup--effectively, without stinging. I love that I can put a few of these in a plastic sandwich bag for a trip without taking up excess room in my baggage. I much prefer these to the Daily Facial Express (wet) cloths, as the dry ones remove makeup more effectively and without scrubbing.

on 10/15/2010 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the first time I've used cleansing towelettes like this. I realized that there are nights when I am so exhausted that I would rather sleep in my makeup than have to spend 20 minutes preparing for bed. So I bought these as a solution.

First off, I bought the sensitive skin version. My skin is sensitive and acne-prone, so I always check the ingredients, and this brand was the only brand of towelettes that didn't have irritating ingredients. The packaging isn't the greatest. I'd rather have them in a little tub, but I use them rarely, so I can deal with it. The cloths are a good size, and I like that they are thick so I can use both sides. They have never broken me out, and it leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. My only complaint is that it stings my eyes a bit. I wouldn't use this as an eye-makeup remover, I use a separate product for that.

But overall, I am pleased. They do the job, and don't irritate my skin.