October 26, 2014 | 1054 users online

Treatments - Nail Life nail revitalizer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:39:00 AM More reviews by ncranney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is phenomenal; my nails no longer break or tear with this (and I work in retail, so that's pretty impressive), and my nails are finally growing out and staying long.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Bettybright90

I absolutely love this item! My mom and I have been buying this stuff for years!! I love everything about it! My nails feel so strong after a couple of uses! This is one product I continually go back to over and over again! The only downfall to it is that sometimes the polish gets on the top and it makes it nearly impossible to open! I had to throw out a whole bottle because of this especially because the cap had no grip.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by LyricNicole1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this stuff!
My nail were in pretty bad shape after a really bad acrylic nail job. I saw this sitting on my mom's desk at work, and I was like "Hey, I'll give it a try."
I noticed a huge difference after just one use. I told my mom I needed some of my own.

So, I was in Sally's Beauty Supply, and this was on sale for 2 for $12, so I got one for my mom and one for me.

I recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by sweetsparkless

awesome product! it made my nails grow fast and strong. it works under or over polish which makes it easier to use every day. it comes in a big bottle and goes on sale often at sallys

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:07:00 AM More reviews by mandaberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My job is not nail friendly at all. I spent months working in the coffee shop, and constantly washing my hands and dishes. My nails were having none of it. Now, I'm working the stock room and constantly with cardboard, and jammed fingers. My nails have been peeling, and breaking like there was no tomorrow. I'm so glad I found this product. I've tried numerous different nail strengtheners and this one has worked the best for me by far. At first I used it on its own, and reapplied every other day for a week, and then started over. Now I use it as my base and top coat with my regular polish. I'm hooked. I think I may try the formaldehyde free version next time, just to see if there's a difference.

11/9/2013 - Once I ran out of the previous bottle, I decided to try the formaldehyde free version and it works just as great.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Angielou42

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this stuff--especially when Sally Beauty put it on sale for a super-reasonable price! But, sadly, I've used it several times and am very unhappy with the results. It chips and peels off my nails. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrichhh

This stuff really works! My nails were so weak they would break all the time, they peel and i had dry skin around my nails. I bought this a month ago and it is amazing. my nails were never longer than my fingers and now they are so long i love it! I get a lot of compliments on how long and pretty my nails are! i apply this every day twice a day and i apply it on and around my nails and has made a huge difference, i went on vacation and forgot to take it with me and my nails broke within three days.. without this stuff i would still have nubs... i used to just take biotin and it did little difference but this plus biotin and hard as hoof... it will make any nails gorgeous... definately recommend this and as i said with biotin and hard as hoof!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by michelleb248

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is amazing. A co-worker recommended it to me because my nails were constantly peeling, breaking - my thumb nails were so soft that they would actually crack in the middle of the nail, and I had to close it up with super glue.

It took about a month, and I followed the directions on the bottle precisely. But, after that month, my nails stopped cracking and splitting, and they actually GREW!

After 4 months, I truly had strong nails. After a manicure one day, a lady asked me if I had artificial nails - that is how nice they looked.

To this day, I only have one finger nail that gives me trouble. When I start seeing my nails get brittle again, I go back on the regiment and follow the instructions exactly.

My only complaint, is that even though Nail Life looks like clear nail polish, and goes on like clear nail polish, it does peel off. I suppose that is not a huge deal since you are supposed to apply every day. It may not peel if you actually apply Nail Life to nail polish - I only apply it to my bare nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by goodcelt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought a bottle of this at my local Sally's, as the suggestion of the store manager. I was a little skeptical, not because I don't trust the manager but because my nails are so soft. It is hereditary. I used to get silk put on my nails so that I could not only have nails but protect my nails and fingers. They used to be sore because they were always so short and my cuticles would get little nubbies that hurt.

Well, I used this stuff. At first, I didn't like it because my nail polish chipped. And my nails were so, so short. But I kept at it. I put it on every night, took it off once a week, used it just like the directions on the bottle say. Well, I bought a new bottle of polish with a little frost and a teeny shimmer in it (L'Oreal's Raven something -- the black one) and man, do my nails look great. Not only have my nails consistently grown and not peeled, chipped or just flat out broken away, but they look beautiful. They really have grown out.

I have always had soft nails and I always will. People have given me all sorts of old wive's tales remedies, which I have smiled and thanked them for, knowing they wouldn't work (like, the old gelatin tale). Well, let me tell you. This stuff HAS worked for me.

And, by the way, I bought the formaldehyde-free formula. After my first week when I thought it wasn't working, I thought maybe the one with the formaldehyde would have worked better and I felt stupid for not buying that one. But after this, I am so happy that I got it.

Also, it is very thick, so, you must be careful and not shut the bottle as hard as one normally would with nail polish. It can get stuck but my manager told me that while I was making the purchase. So happy to find this stuff. And yes, it was on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by mejicana25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best product I've EVER used for my nails! I could never grow my nails out before this product. I constantly get compliments on my nails, people ask if they're fake nails because they look so perfect when I do french manicures. BEFORE my nails would chip, crack, split, break... they looked horrible. I've tried several different formulas that are supposed to work like this product claims but all have failed. I tried fake nails thinking I could never achieve naturally beautiful nails and hated them so much but loved how they looked. I felt so phony taking them off and seeing how hideous my real nails looked. AFTER I started using the product within a week my nails had no chipping, no splitting, no cracking, etc. After months of using this product I've only had one split and that's due to me being so rough and not using the product consistently. My nails feel so strong and hard and can grow as long as I want without chipping or splitting. HIGHLY recommended and well worth every $$$. Bought this at Sally Beauty supply for about $8 but have gotten it on sale for buy 2 get 1 free or buy 1 at 1/2 price.