C.O. Bigelow Mentha Root Beer Lipshine

4.3

I was pleasantly blown away by how great this tastes and works. I slathered it on before bed and when I woke up, all my lip flakies were gone! Taste was not what I expected, it is delicious. I am a huge fan of the products now.

on 11/19/2008 8:19:00 PM

Again...Yum...
Root Beer is one of the Soda Fountain Collection...it is delicious.
one of the best lip shines ever...
tastes so good you want to lick it off all the time

on 9/30/2008 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm always skeptical of soda-flavored lip products because they're usually pretty strange smelling/tasting, but this stuff is delicious! The flavor/scent is great. It's got a nice, sugary root beer flavor that's not overpowering, but it gives a nice tingle to the lips. It's so good. I really love this product. The packaging is cute, too.

on 9/7/2008 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't sure what to expect from a tingly/minty rootbeer flavored lip gloss, but it works! Tastes wonderful, keeps my lips moist with a slight shine, and has the magic tingle! I've tried several different varieties of Bigelow lip shines and loved them all.

I got this at a semi annual sale for only $2.
I love love LOVE the way this tastes, just like root beer! :)
And it still gives my lips the cool feeling that I love from the Mentha lip shines, and still tastes deliciously sugary.
These aren't too thick like the liplicious glosses, so I love them to death. The packaging is really cute, too!
Love!

on 4/24/2008 6:10:00 PM

Definitely tastes and smells heavily of root beer. I love how it tingles, but it doesn't tingle as much as their mentha lip shine lipglosses.

on 1/30/2008 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product. I do wish it would taste a bit more like root beer - but I'll still take it. I like how it goes on and feels on my lips. It lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't burn my lips. It keeps them soft and supple. Price can be a bit steep at times - so try to stock up when on sale!

on 1/17/2008 11:54:00 AM

Love the tingle, love the flavor, could be more root beerish, but nevertheless, pretty good lippie.
I would only buy these on sale though, paying anymore would be too expensive for a lipgloss.

on 1/14/2008 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got 4 for about 2 dollars each at Bath and Body works (normally $7.50 each) Great rootbeer flavor with a touch of mint. Judging by the packaging, I would have thought the gloss (or balm - whatever) was going to be brown tinged or the like, but its clear, shiny and not sticky! I loved the Ultra menthe shine so much, that I've been wanting this one for a while. Imagine my surprise when they were 75 percent off!!!

on 1/11/2008 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

mmm
Lovely mint tingle, combined with root beer and sweet yummy flavouring- amazing! I love root beer, so this had to be part of my stash. These lippies are not sticky at all, however the lasting power is less than I'd like- maybe an hour.

Recommended for Medium Skin