October 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Cleansers - AMBI - Even Clear Skincare Exfoliating Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by djdunn15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Surprisingly this product really did me good. I have only been using it for a week or two and I see drastic results not to mention I am verylight skin because I am biracial so I was kind of scared to try it but this really works. I use it right along with the fade cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This face wash kept my face fairly acne free and clean :) but since I'm a teenager, it couldn't keep EVERY pimple away, but whenever I did get a pimple it was very small and healed quickly! I wouldn't recommend scrubbing pimples with this though, only fresh skin. It tends to dry your skin out if you use it too close between each use... Would repurchase this again! Light, exfoliating, and it works :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am loving this product. I use it in the mornings only, with my Clarisonic, and I have really noticed an improved texture and even tone of my complexion. When I first started using it a few weeks ago I had a couple of very minor discolorations on my face from previous breakouts. This cleared that discoloration in no time at all. I'm considering looking into other products in this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Iljp888

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. I have really oily skin and ambi makes my skin really soft. It also clears my breakouts and believe it or not it makes my completion clearer. I would recommend this for teens with oily skin. It really helps๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by LC2rd

Okay so in general I have alright skin. I'm prone to a ruddy, red complexion though and have scars from previous breakouts. I had started using this stuff a couple months ago and yo-yo'd a couple times with it. However, recently I broke out from Olay+Covergirl 2 in 1 Tone Rehab in horrible tiny itchy raised red bumps ALL over my face. It was horrible. I needed a good exfoliater to help me get rid of them and grabbed this and one of my face washes. Remember: This is not a face wash, it is an exfoliating treatment wash. Don't expect it to take off all your makeup alone. I scrubbed with this stuff after taking all the makeup off, and I mean scrubbed, and within two days all the bumps were gone for the most part. I suddenly had smooth skin again and not a thousand ugly bumps all over my face. It was wonderful.

I will say however that I haven't really noticed any scar fading on my face:( I have found nothing that works efficiently yet so I'll keep looking, but I'll deffinatley buy this for its exfoliating promise.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this product for this first month and my acne disappeared! I was soo happy! This scrub is soo amazing! Its not too harsh and its so gentle on the skin. It exfoliated my skin so well leaving it nice and smooth. My skin wasn't squeaky clean afterwards. The bonus is that its also affordable. Awesome product from AMBI.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lizzie714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just started using this product for about a week now and I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, I love the way my skin is feeling and it isn't dull but I seem to have a fluctuation of break outs and dryness around my chin and forehead and one pimple on my nose. I also took into consideration that my sugar and sodium intake has been high (even though all I drink is water) and I am using other Ambi products along with this one. So with these confounding variables I am willing to give it another shot.
It's October 6th and it's working much better. Eating and drinking healthy plays a significant role as well as the menstrual cycle hormones. Giving your skin time to adjust to it also helps. If you have sensitive skin it is okay to skip it for a day or two. The steps that work for me:

1. Rinse with warm water
2. Squeeze the product on your fingers and rub it in circular motions all over the face for 2 1/2 minutes with your fingers
3. Rinse with warm water once more and pat dry with a washcloth (or towel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by taurusdragonfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like Ambi products in general for my skin. This one isn't my favorite, but it still works. I find it works best when applied with my fingers, so I can determine the amount of exfoliation and then followed with a foaming/gel cleanser. The salicylic acid is enough to promote exfoliation and cell turnover and the scrubby beads aren't too harsh when applied gently. A little goes a long way - I use about a dime-sized squeeze and it's plenty. The texture is a bit weird: it doesn't rinse clean, leaving a slightly greasy feeling behind - which is why I follow it with another light cleanser. (might be the macadamia oil.) Still I see fading of my blemishes, improved skin surface, and some oil control, so it's doing its job. Not a fan of the smell either - too perfumey. The tube lasts a really long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Angery

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm 15 and my skin is super oily so I breakout very easily so matter what I do or try. 1st I used pro active n that made it worse then I started this and I've been using it for over a month and it made my acne worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's summer and I was hoping to have all of my acne gone by the beginning of the school year but this product has ruined any chance of that happening!!!!!! >:(

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by LESRICHARDSON

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I STARTED USING THIS PRODUCT 3 WEEKS AGO AND BOY HAS IT BROKEN MY FACE OUT TERRIBLY ! IAM PEELING AROUND THE MOUTH AND IT BURNS EVERY TIME I APPLY NOW,SO I CUT BACK BUT IT STILL DIDN'T WORK! THIS IS A PRODUCT I WANTED TO REALLY BELIEVE IN BUT APPARENTLY IT'S NOT FOR ME! WOW! THEY MAKE THE ADVERTISEMENT ON AND IN AFRICAN AMERICAN BOOKS AND MEDIA OUTLETS AS GOOD FOR BLACK SKIN ,UH I DON'T THINK SO! IF I COULD I'D PACK UP THE REMAINDER OF THESE PRODUCTS AND SEND IT BACK AND ASK FOR A REFUND! I'M ENDING MY REGIMENT TODAY! SOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!