September 22, 2014 | 1857 users online

Moisturizers - AMBI - Even Clear Skincare Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Brendao23

It was just to greasy and thick when i applied.It also has glitter...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by adaeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this daily moisturizer because of its high SPF, and also because even though it has such a high SPF, it doesn't make me look ashy (which, honestly, I would sometimes get just from an SPF of 15). On top of all that, it's inexpensive (about $9-$11 depending on where you go) and absorbs very well. It also doesn't seem to make me breakout. There are some other added benefits, like it's supposed to even your skin tone or something, but things like that take awhile, and I honestly can't tell if it's this product doing those things, or one of the other many things I use on my face, lol, so I can't help with that.

Everything considered, I really like this as a basic moisturizer/sunscreen. I have already repurchased the first time I ran out, and will continue to do so (Oh! and it lasts awhile, so there you go).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by JancyRimera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I just bought this some weeks ago, and I don't really like it, the only good thing about it is the smell . It leaves my skin really oily and it has this burning feeling when applied . I usually don't get acne but after trying this I started getting .. Not something I would repurchase . What a waste of money ($10)

Small Update:
It still burns and I see no difference / results . I'm trying to give this another try , but it just seems to burn my face .. not a great feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by simplylany

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using it for about two weeks now. I bought it specifically because it has SPF 30 and it said it wasn't greasy or skin clogging (which is INCREDIBLY important since I've been battling with acne). I have a few acne marks and a couple of zits that refuse to go away.

Thus far, this product has not aggravated my skin AT ALL. If anything, my skin is improving. My face doesn't feel greasy. And while I'm not thanking this product for getting rid of my acne (because that's a separate never ending process I've been going through), it has not worsened my acne. My skin feels soft, the SPF 30 is great, and as an added bonus, after two weeks, I see my acne marks SLOWLY but SURELY fading away. I use it in the morning, and at night before going to bed. I only need 1-2 pumps to cover my face and neck.

I have no opinion about the smell. It's okay...it smells like a moisturizer that doubles as a sunblock.

I love the pump that locks.

Price is decent considering it's a sunblock that moisturizes your skin while evening out your skin tone. 3 products for the price of 1. I doubt I'd trust a product that claims to do everything this one does for 5 bucks. I hate to gush, but my skin looks great, and I'd totally recommend it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 8:53:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

My bad luck with Ambi continues...I purchased this to use as a daily moisturizer because it was on sale and a lot cheaper than my HG, the reviews on MUA weren't bad either, so I thought why not!? My skin is oily with patchy dryness from using Retin A and this moisturizer did absolutely nothing to help with the flakes/dryness and sat atop my skin like a greasy film:( I gave it a good 2-3 weeks trial and it's a no go for me, due to the fact it made my skin look oily and broke me out all over! This went into the garbage where it belongs, I wouldn't rec this product to anyone with acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by very3berry

I love this moisturizer! I was referred to this by a family member and it works amazing! At first I had hopes that it would help even out my skin tone because i have dark spots, which this product did slowly even out but not drastically. But what I loved most about this product is the SPF protection. My face burns really easily in the sun and I constantly have to put sunblock on. Recently, I went to Mexico and I was out in the sun swimming all day and I only applied this moisturizer once in the morning on my face and trust me, my face did not burn at all!! Amazing stuff!! This product is also very moisturizing and does not leave a greasy feel to my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by vanraygirl

Medium skin tone
Normal/combination skin

I am a little perplexed about the raving reviews for Amib’s moisturizer. From day one, I was not satisfied with the product. I will say that I like the bottle that it comes in, as well as the twist top to open and close. That is about as far as my overall “likeness” for this product goes. The overall texture had an oily consistency.

I have normal to combination skin, and this product only magnified my deficiencies. My dry spots looked ashy and began to flake, and my oily parts became even oilier. Not to mention that my dry spots itched. I used this product day and night for about a week, with the same results. Let’s just say at the end of the week, I had little patches of bumps on my forehead, in between my eyes and cheeks. I even e-mailed and called the distributer, which only brushed me off. I would have returned it to the store, but I threw away the box it came in. I was really disappointed in the effectiveness of the moisturizer because I REALLY liked the cleanser. I expected the same results with the moisturizer (reason I threw away the box). Also, the price is a little steep (retail about $11).

I still use the Ambi cleanser, but I will NOT use or recommend the moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, needed a moisturizer and got this. I really wasn't expecting too much out of it, but for the past few months I've been using it, I've gotten good results. Pros: A pump, yay! And you can twist it to keep it closed so no air gets in. Lightweight and non greasy, and with it having sunscreen in it, no white cast or anything which is good when wearing makeup. It evened out my skintone over time, which was great. Hyperpigmentation sucks. No breakouts, yay! Cons: Not too wild about the smell - its what I call "pleasantly plasticy" if that makes any sense. The price, not too wild about that either, because I always assumed Ambi products were good for the budget conscience..oh well. I feel its good enough for a repurchase though, its a decent moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Jlab25

After using this product for a month now, the verdict is in! This daily moisturizing cream is a keeper and I will be repurchasing when this bottle runs out. Within the past month I have been pretty intentional with my facial routine, seeking out products to both cleanse and moisturize. In combination with my current facial routine AMBI facial moisturizer is the whip cream on top and has done wonders for my face. I have hated using moisturizers before due to my fear of looking greasy or breaking out...this product has not contributed to either concern. It has a dewy look to it, I often pat my face with a piece of tissue after application because I have yet to appreciate the dewy finish. As far as breakouts, I have none! Which is a miracle given that I have sensitive skin. Ultimately, this product is a keeper. It has helped to improve texture, tone, and gradually fade my dark marks. I'm happy y'all! No complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Trevitran

This product is great! I love it! I would recommend this product to people who are acne-prone. Ive been using this for about a week and I noticed that my face was clearing up! Ive been using CopperTone's sunblock and it made my skin oily, greasy, and shiny so this product is perfect!