The Body Shop Colourglide Lip Colour - 22 Garnet

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/18/2007 7:26:00 PM

I always loved red lips but never dared to wear them cos thought they made me look dead. I was wrong, guess the ones I tried were just too orange or something. I was enjoying a lovely weekend in Vienna, Austria, with my best friends and we went into TBS and was just looking around without any intentions of buying anything when this lippie caught my eye. I had seen it before in a promo leaflet on an Asian girl (I'm not Asian but I have yellow undertones) and I thought it could look good on me but always forgot to check it out. I tried it on that time and OMG LOVED IT. The SA turned around to ask me if I needed any help and she gasped "Oh, that colour looks amazing on you! Not cos I work here but I do think you should buy it cos it looks great on you!" She wouldn't stop looking at me. Bear in mind I was wearing NO makeup at all that day and still it didn't make me look dead! I bought it of course. I had never tried TBS lipsticks but their formula is great and they are really not expensive!

on 2/8/2007 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I admit I picked this up for a 1.00 during their sale.My only regret is that I didn't buy more. Lovely highly pigmented color that looks great on my olive skin & bears a great resemblance to my discontinued Revlon GO Chili. wonderful quality.

on 11/12/2006 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I completely agree with the review below - this is a lovely red, not too bright and very wearable. For some reason I was expecting a cooler undertone as to me the colour garnet has got a hint of purple. The formula is creamy and long lasting - would definitely re-purchase!!!

on 9/21/2006 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I accidentally discovered this beautiful red when I was looking for gloss. This is the perfect not-too-bright vintage pinup red lipstick I've always wanted. Creamy and moist, superpigmented and no taste, fragrance or smell that I can notice. I would definitely buy this again if TBS doesn't d/c it like they do with everything else I've ever liked. $12. (NC 37-40 - GGG)

continued >>