Dior NoAge Essential Eye Creme

3.4

on 3/21/2007 7:18:00 PM

I first bought No Age when they had a DIOR counter locally. My husband had terrible dark circles under his eyes. I started using it on him and within a week or two, he had no more dark circles. IT also de-puffed his eyes beautifully too.

He said it stung once in a great while but on the whole it was good for him. I used it with the matching face serum and it really did work well. Then DIOR left our area so I ration what is left.

I have used it on me with good results, but he had a much more severe problem so I used Lancome Renergie Lift Contour for puffy eyes on me and reserved the NoAge for him. continued >>

on 10/22/2004 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I didn't notice much difference and I used the whole bottle. The undereye area I think looked better with application of this serum but not much. So, I bought a Guerlain High-Tech Eye Cream. Not sure whether this one works either.

on 4/18/2003 11:43:00 PM

This stuff is CRAP! SA at sephora recommended this to me. I was sooo dissapointed and I was stupid and used it for TWO months.. after using it for two months and putting up with that overwhelming scent and the sting.. I noticed my eyelids were sagging and gross and under my eyes was puffy. I think I hurt myself!

After all this I went back to my Elizabeth Arden good morning eye stuff and my eyes are NORMAL and tight eyelids and no puffs. It also costs 30 dollars less. I can't believe the difference.

on 4/5/2003 5:16:00 PM

I really wanted to like this since I had heard so many good things about it. Unfortunately it was not a good product for me. First, it did not hydrate my eye area at all, in fact the skin around my eyes became drier. After about a week of use I started to develop milia around my eyes. After I stopped using the product, the milia went away.. darn.

I bought NoAge after reading the reviews since I have really dark eye rings. La mer didn't help at all, so I am happy that this lightened my eye area a bit and I noticed that my concealer goes on a lot better. My bf even ask 2 tryit :) My circles are still visible but I'm hoping it's becuase i've just started using it.

I love this stuff, I love this stuff, I love this stuff! I was hesitant cause how many products garantee it take the dark cirlces and bags away - THIS STUFF WORKS and I will never be without it!It takes about two weeks to really notice the difference and it is about 48.00 for a little pump bottle but a little goes a long way!

on 3/13/2002 2:24:00 PM

I like the pump idea, and although it is veerrrrry expensive, it actually works. I have been using it religiously for two weeks and all of the sudden this morning I looked in the mirror and "bam!" - my darkness under the eyes was NOTICABLY lighter. Not the "if I smile like this and turn into the light at this angle" lighter,..truly lighter. I will buy this again if the miracles keep happening.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)