October 25, 2014 | 1632 users online

Eyeliner - Isadora - Colorful Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

I have this in purple, dark brown and black, and have used it in about 7-8 years now. It stays all day and all night, is easy to use and last for a very long time. I always recomend this to others, and Isadora doesnt test on animals, so thats good too!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by kenji2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this today in dark brown from Walgreens. It was on clearance for $5.29 but it usually costs around $10. I had been looking for a nice dark brown liquid liner and figured I'd give it a try. This liner lasts all day and the the tip they provide for application is great!! I got a smooth, defining line in seconds. My only complaint is that the bark brown may be too dark, but overall, I think this is my new favorite liquid liner

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2006 7:53:00 AM More reviews by annsofieh

What is it?

Liquid eyeliner with a felt tip applicator that is dipped into the color well to soak up color for application.

How does it work for me?

So-so.

Applicator is a bit too soft to draw a very fine line and liquid is too runny, making it bleed out into fine lines on the lid. The final line ends up too thick and jagged because of this. Color pay-off for the black eyeliner is good - a true, matte black.

Overall verdict:
Would not repurchase as the product does not apply well enough to give a thin, smooth line.

About me:

LLL/FFF (MAC NC25-30/VL Water Canvas Golden Beige)

Dark brown eyes

Pigmented lips

Moderately sensitive, atopic skin continued >>