October 2, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Design Pose Metallic

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by lachrymist

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am not really a big fan of bronzey eyeshadows and most lancome eyeshadows suck but omg this is just so beautiful

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 6:10:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Gorgeous colour! Its a beautiful mettalic-coppery-bronze. The texture is very smooth and silky, doesn't crease and is highly pigmented so you need a light hand for a day look.

I got this in a GWP along with Daylight, Amber Mystique and Couture and as another reviewer mentioned, these four are all you need for a day or night look. They all look amazing on my tan skin.

I love the quality of Lancome shadows and though they are expensive, their quality and pigmentation makes it worth the price. Repurchase? Oh yes!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by WretchedRevenge

This is one of my favorite metallic eye shadows. It's made me fall in love with bronze colors. It is one of my everyday eye shadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by paradoxparadigm

I love Lancome's eye shadows. The powders apply very smoothly, stay well and are overall of high quality. Extremely blendable and shimmery, but not unevenly glittery. This specific color, pose, is beautiful and a go-to shade for me. It can look very dramatic or be played down to give subtle glow. I wouldn't say it's a yellow gold, definitely more orange-y bronze. Some photographs of it can be a bit misleading, but in person it looks the same on as it does in its packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2011 7:10:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

Really really really pretty colour. I like how it looks on my wheatish skin...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Standard Lancome eyeshadow quality (which is quite superb!). Applies creamy, evenly and does not fade or crease much.

Everything positive they say about this color is true.

But I don't recommend this product for the cool-toned gals (and guys). This color is too metallic and brassy for the cool-toned and unless you want to look sick and/or old, I would stay away from this product.

Warm-toned gals, this is your color. If you want that summer bronzed look that can carry you from day to night and back to day, this is your color. Don't be afraid to try it because it is STUNNING.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 12:17:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in a GWP quad along with Daylight, Amber Mystique and Couture (Intense). Together, these 4 shadows are pretty much all you'd need in life for everything from an office appropriate look to a night out. However, on its own, I would not buy Pose only because the color is a bit too orangey for me. The finish of it is gorgeous, though--it looks expensive and blends smoothly like all Lancome shadows. I am playing around with it to see if I can make it work, but at 45-plus it's just a little too "much" for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by oxsmoochiez55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a staple eyeshadow for me. It's completely gorgeous and can be used in conjunction with brown for day or black for night. I adore it and cannot say how many compliments I have got while wearing this. It truly is the prettiest eyeshadow that I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by PRETTYV

i don't need to buy this because there always in a gwp palette. I discovered this looking for a dupe for amber lights in my lancome palettes. this is almost identical to amber lights, very good color to use with neutrals and browns for that summery look. i gave it a 5 because its quality, texture and color payoff are excellent. depending on the brush you use, its a nice color to play with. i initially ignore it bc i packed on too much but i'm glad i rediscovered. *just swatched this one and amber lights side by side and pose is darker, more of an orange bronze while the mac shadow is more a gold. they look great together. see picture, amber lights is on the top and pose is on the bottom

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 4:55:00 AM More reviews by LilSphinx

I was really interested in this shadow from all of the reviews I had read on here prior to getting it. I kept reading people saying it's a metallic bronze/copper and how pretty and "sun-kissed" it makes you look, etc.

Well, it's none of those things. This shadow is an 'exact' dupe for MAC's "Trax" eyeshadow. I have both and have compared them side-by-side and swatched them. I posted a photo of my MAC "Trax" and Lancome "Metallic" shadows together to this review, as well as, a photo of both shadows swatched on my fingertips. The index finger is MAC's "Trax" and the middle finger is the Lancome "Metallic" shadow. They look 'exactly' the same.

I don't see a metallic bronze or copper. To me this is a purple-y bronze with copper sparkles. It has a rough texture, and in my opinion, does not have a smooth appearance to it, unfortunately.

It is pigmented, and I think, even more so than MAC's "Trax" shadow. But this is certainly not a fave color with me.

I'm keeping my Lancome shadow but swapping out the MAC "Trax" shadow. I don't need two pans of a shadow I'm not crazy about.

Would I repurchase? Nope!