October 25, 2014 | 1200 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Endless Lipstick ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by blndiee06

I bought a few of these upon MakeupbyTiffanyD's recommendation and I am so sad that they are being discontinued!

The color goes on really rich and you barely have to put any pressure at all. The only thing that I really don't like is how drying they are...it seems that after 2min my lips need chapstick. :( But at $4.99 I can't complain much!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by makcintooshable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love love this lipstick i have it in more than three colors i think but my favorite one is 500 it's a mauve pinkish ...i just hope that they're not discontinued because it's not available any where and really hard to find...please keep making them

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by prettylife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Packaging for this product is very slim and chic! I have 730 Saucy Sangria and find this lipstick to be long lasting and highly pigmented. I ate dinner and looked in the mirror afterwards, the color barely faded as there's a bit of a stain effect underneathe.

Love love love this product! Product stays put and is not runny. Definately would buy again and also tempted to try the other different shades in this line!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2010 8:01:00 PM More reviews by paulamwiggins

I have been using these lipsticks for several years. Keep coming back to them. Timeless Tawny is a bit too brown for me. Moonlit Mica is a lovely, shimmery mauvy/plum that I really love. Pink Topaz is my go-to pink shade, again with just enough shimmer to pop.

I have found that most long-wear lipsticks literally tear up my lips. Leave them dry, flaky, and hurting. And re-applying a top layer sort of defeats the perfect of long-wearing color to me!

These have a longer-than-usual wear. Through coffee and water cups at the office, even through a meal. Not perfect—there is some rub off—but definitely better staying power than the average lippy. And they don't torture my lips! My lips feel very comfortable. It's a little dry-feeling on, but more of a "set" sensation than unpleasant or uncomfortable dryness. I find this product the most comfortable longer-wearing lipstick of the many I've tried. Great product for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by flagrl561

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in Perfect Plum and I hit pan...is that possible with lipstick? Anyways, I love this color. This line of lipstick is very pigmented and the color on the label is pretty much the color the lipstick will be. This is rarely true with alot of lipsticks. The only thing is that this was not "endless" in regards to the staying power. I had to reapply very often. However, the great color, texture, reasonable pricing, great packaging, moistness, etc outweights the cons. Would buy again the next time there's B1G1.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 4:58:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Long-lasting without being dry. My favorite color is Fired Up, but I have several colors. Did they discontinue these?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Bobcatgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Of all longwear products,I like this the best! I use Amethyst, which is a nice shimmery plum. I wish they had a softer wine, as the available shades can be deep and hyperpigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this...it lasted a long time on my lips. Would definitely buy again. Very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by alkagift

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried several colors of Endless and come back over and over to Timeless Tawny. It is a light pinkish tan, which goes with a lot of summer things and works with my fair skin. It's not too light to look like my natural color. It is smooth going on, dries to a bit dry but not nearly as dry/crackly as some I've tried.

I will say that I've tried the Boundless Bronze and a red shade and they are not as smooth and much dryer...not sure if it is the amount of pigment, but that may be a factor in how much I like it. Looks natural, easy, goes with casual running around/errands. Lasts about 4 hours, not through meals, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by lmoss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick line. I have spent many years and lots of money searching for the perfect lipstick. This is it!!! I am fair skinned with reddish blonde hair so it can be tricky to find shades that don't wash me out or are just too harsh. Anyways, I couldn't quite find the perfect brown so I use 3 different shades to come up with my own signature shade... I start with one coat of Chocolate Obsession. Next I apply one coat of Mirrored Bronze. Finally I add one coat of Naked Ambition and the resulting shade is so pretty! I really like that this lipstick lasts, although it won't last through lunch but that's OK. I work in a credit union so it's not like I can run and check my makeup every 5 minutes. I feel certain that when I apply it first thing in the morning that I'll be OK till lunch time. It's so nice not having to worry whether my makeup will survive the morning. This makeup is truly professional. The price isn't bad either... when you consider you're not constantly reapplying several times a day... I buy my 3 shades and don't have to repurchase any of them for 3 whole months!! GOOD JOB L'OREAL!!!