July 23, 2014 | 2066 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Daily Pore Cleansing Pads

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Dumbogrl

I didn't like it because i did nothing to my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2007 11:53:00 PM More reviews by italianma06

it did just what it said it would-cleaned my skin thouroughly and left it so soft and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2006 11:40:00 PM More reviews by MickiexJames

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was a very convienent product. The packaging was GREAT because the tape that was on it easily opened or closed the box. I think that would be simple for traveling. It cleanses my face very well as well as make it glow-y. I took off a lippie because it made my skin a bit red afterwards and my skin is the COMPLETE COMPLETE COMPLETE oppostite of sensitive. I reccomend this to anyone who's just looking for a cheap and simple way to cleanse skin...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2006 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pinklikecandy

This is the product description:For clean, soft, smooth skin every day.

Won't clog pores Hypoallergenic Easy-use finger sleeve

Side 1: Micro-Scrubbers clean deep down-to-the-pores

Side 2: Finishing Cloth leaves skin immediately feeling soft and smooth

The breakthrough dual pad system is designed to clean deep down-to-the-pores, leaving your skin immediately feeling soft and smooth.

The beaded side, with micro-scrubbers and effective cleansers, cleans deep down-to-the-pores, removing dirt, oil, makeup, and trapped impurities.
The finishing cloth side sweeps away any stubborn trade residue while the cool moisturizers leave your skin feeling unbelievably soft and smooth.I picked these up in desperation when I was on a trip and without any toiletries. The foundation that I was wearing (MAC Studio Fix Fluid) is a little tough to remove; I usually use an cleansing oil first and follow up with an ordinary gel cleanser to remove every last trace. Between the two sides of this pad, it removed all my makeup. My skin felt really clean and refreshed. I would only recommend this to oily skin types though; others may find it too drying. I would repurchase this for traveling, but for daily use, it is just too wasteful. continued >>