November 28, 2014 | 1475 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Celine Dion Notes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by gingersnap250

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This perfume isn't anything to write home about, as in it isn't really unique in any way. Still, does smell good in general, despite its not lasting long. It's quite innocuous for any occasion, however, so I keep it on my shelf for when I want to add a little something without being too noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by jazzypoo87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I think I have 7 bottles of this perfume. I really didn't want to run out and it's really that good! It's a hard one to find in department stores now and it use to be my signature scent. I still like it. I just want to broaden my horizons. It's sweet, floral and although it's described as a floral oriental I find it woody. I think a woman of any age can wear this. It's definitely more subtle and soft than the original Celine Dion. This one is more noir and classy. I gave it a 4 because I wished it would last longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2007 7:30:00 AM More reviews by StarCrossed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best perfume for me. Ever. When all the rest of my perfumes seem unfit for both a casual or a dressy occasion, I always crawl back to this. My best friend gave this to me before I moved away, and I will always remember her every time I spritz this lovely perfume on me. Will buy this again, if not maybe for the rest of my life I will. Perhaps... this is the perfume I'll end up dying smelling like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2006 3:49:00 PM More reviews by fenestra

I tested this at the store quite a while ago and my first impression was that it was a rather boring, somewhat cheap smelling drugstore perfume. Nothing to get too excited about. But, by the time I was leaving the store, I realized that I had to have it. It is floral and soapy and has a deep, somewhat woodsy and slightly spicey dry-down. I just swapped for this and am so happy I did. The lasting power is better than any other perfume I own but, since I don't have the box, I'm not sure whether this is a EDT or EDP. DH even showed more interest in this than any other one (and it is impossible to get anything more than a "that's nice" from him!) He did snicker a little when I said it was Celine Dion, but I don't care. A lovely scent is a lovely scent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2005 11:06:00 AM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I always wondered why other women choose to write nasty stuff about other successful women(Jlo,Celine). Stop being spiteful and congratulate a successful woman!

Anyway, back to the perfume. I like 'notes', it is very feminine and a water floral. Nothing heavy like nasty Oriental type perfumes like poison and obsession.