August 22, 2014 | 1060 users online

Skincare - Face - Christian Dior - NoAge Essentiel

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2003 6:20:00 PM More reviews by nbusch1128

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't think I would like this product and I didn't think I would benefit from using it. I am too young, lol. It took about a week before I noticed that my creases/wrinkles on my face were diminishing. I even had a guy at work ask me what I used on my skin. That was deciding factor to buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2002 9:40:00 PM More reviews by parangbird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a mixed opinion about this. I liked it first because it is moisturizing enough to wear it alone on my dry skin. So i finished up my first bottle. Then I repurchased it. However, I wonder it does anything except that. It did not break me out but my skin did not show any improvement. So now I only use it on my body and use Sk2 on my face. It moisturizes well though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2002 8:39:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I swiped a bit of this sample I got recently on my cheek and like a ton of bricks the scent hit me. I immediately washed it off my cheek. Very strong floral scent. So I guess I don't know if this really works as I couldn't get past the scent.