April 18, 2014 | 1879 users online

Blush - Laura Geller - Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my third Laura Geller blush, love the quality and buildability of her baked blushes. Pink Grapefruit is a great natural looking flush for my pale skin. i like it better than Berry and quite a bit more than Portofino. Very pinky peachy sweet and just flushed kind of blush for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is so beautiful, but I'm so sad bc it barely shows on me :(
It takes a few swipes for me to get some color (NC35, Latina) and I don't know if it's bc it has the light highlight veining or it's just my skin -which really eats up color. At the end of the day, all I'm left with is a light shimmer on my cheeks. So very sad, I'll be returning this. Three lippies bc it's not the product's fault that my skin just eats up color...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by jeane519

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is a beautiful color! Highly pigmented! I barely touch the pan with my Real Techniques blush brush and blend onto my cheeks. I would buy again, if I ever used this up. A little goes a long way! FYI, NC30/NW25

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

I adore Laura Geller marblized baked products including this Pink Grapefruit. A wearable earthy pink, Pink Grapefruit could look good on just about anyone. A breeze to use with or without foundation underneath. I use a natural bristle brush that's not too dense, for a lighter contact with the skin, and that's all it takes. Pricey but worth it, same price as MAC MSFs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 9:46:00 AM More reviews by marhope78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My new favorite blush and "brightener". Saw it on QVC when they were putting it on the models and decided to try it out. It's a universally flattering color and shimmers without going overboard. Can be used to sweep over the eyelids as well. Stays put as long as any other blush I've tried and I really love it! Bit expensive, though... that's the only drawback. I got the brush that came with it and I love it, as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Leopard_Print_Girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why did I ever bother losing sleep in order to score a MAC Stereo Rose MSF when they were recently re-released? I got the dreaded backorder notice and eventually cancelled it myself because I didn't expect to see it ever fulfilled. I've seen enough swatches to feel pretty confident that this is a great color match--and the quality is superior to that of the MAC MSFs. I barely had to tap the brush onto the product to get plenty of color. It blends out like a dream on my cheeks (even though I initially put on too much!). There's incredible shimmer and I get that feverish/exhilarated flushed look when I apply it with the retractable brush that you can order with it (the product is sold alone or with a brush for just a few dollars more on QVC). The price is roughly the same as the MSF. I was worried this would take on an orange cast on my skin based on some of the other reviews, but it didn't. It's just a gorgeous, shimmering coral on my NC20 skin.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using Laura Geller's mineral blushes for a few years now. Iusually use them for the days when I don't use much makeup and need an instant pop of color and health.

These are wonderful products and do not irritate the skin. Their texture is buttery sheer and with one easy swipe you have a healthy look.

Pink Grapefruit is a peachy/bronzey with pink color which flatters most skin types. The price is relatively high, but consider that these are minerals and baked somewhere in Italy...lol. They should last you for more than a year though.

The LG containers are a big MEH (mirror is tiny, plastic is cheap looking ) but I would take the product in a wood box if I had to.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by michelleb248

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this blush. Yes, it is pricey - but one pot can last me over a year.

I am fair but with yellow undertones, and I have a hard time with blush colors (either it is took pink and I look like a clown or it is too dark).

Either way, this blush goes on easily and last all day (it even lasts through me powdering my nose). Also, it does not change color over my foundation or change color through the day. The blush has a little shimmer in it which is nice and subtle.

Also, I have acne-prone skin and most blush makes me break out. This one DOES NOT, however, and I am pleased. I highly recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2009 3:00:00 AM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a swap--so happy with it:) This is a peach/rose blush but neither colors overpower the other, making it quite neutral. This is great for versatility, in my opinion. It applies smooth and seems to have good lasting power. The effect of it, also, is neither too shiny/shimmery or matte. Glad I have it and will purchase when I have to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by jowork

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a CCC -- about an NC43, and this blush by itself is a little light for my skintone, however, it's great as a highlighter on my cheekbones or over my NARS Torrid blush for extra drama when I go out at night. Love the sparkles.