Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit

4.2

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/ Adipate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylparaben, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 6/30/2015 10:49:00 AM

I only put I wouldn't buy again because I like to try lots of new products. This is a really pretty bright blush. Not over the top bright, but not dull and blah. I like to use a little bronzer first and then pop this on the cheeks. Very pleasing color!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love grapefruits, but I can't eat them because they interfere with my medication. So to make up for my lack of actual grapefruit, I like to buy things that are grapefruit scented or colored. I also really like blush, so my friend decided that a grapefruit blush would be the perfect thing to get me as a present. I'd actually not really heard of this brand before, so it was a nice surprise to find out that I really like it.

In the pan, it looks like it would be kind of hard to use- pink with glittery orange bits running through it, but it's much easier to apply than it looks. On my very fair skin, it gives a pop of color without being too obnoxious, and it's very easy to blend.

My main complaint with this is that it is very powdery- there is a lot of dust left behind from the brush, so it's best to apply in the bathroom instead of at my desk.

on 4/3/2015 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first Laura Geller product. I received this Blush-n-Brighten Pink Grapefruit blush in my Birchbox this month. It's a really beautiful, natural color. I tap just a little bit of it on my brush and it lasts all day. It looks pretty shimmery in the pan, but doesn't look frosted or glittery on my skin.

on 3/19/2015 1:10:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous peachy-bronze color with pink tones. I have cool toned, porcelain skin and very few blushes look natural on me. This is a very wearable shade for most skin tones, I would say. It is highly pigmented, so I need to use a light touch but it blends beautifully. I love the buttery, silky smooth texture of this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my third Laura Geller blush, love the quality and buildability of her baked blushes. Pink Grapefruit is a great natural looking flush for my pale skin. i like it better than Berry and quite a bit more than Portofino. Very pinky peachy sweet and just flushed kind of blush for me.

on 2/5/2013 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is so beautiful, but I'm so sad bc it barely shows on me :(
It takes a few swipes for me to get some color (NC35, Latina) and I don't know if it's bc it has the light highlight veining or it's just my skin -which really eats up color. At the end of the day, all I'm left with is a light shimmer on my cheeks. So very sad, I'll be returning this. Three lippies bc it's not the product's fault that my skin just eats up color...

on 1/15/2013 10:12:00 AM

This blush is a beautiful color! Highly pigmented! I barely touch the pan with my Real Techniques blush brush and blend onto my cheeks. I would buy again, if I ever used this up. A little goes a long way! FYI, NC30/NW25

on 7/6/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I adore Laura Geller marblized baked products including this Pink Grapefruit. A wearable earthy pink, Pink Grapefruit could look good on just about anyone. A breeze to use with or without foundation underneath. I use a natural bristle brush that's not too dense, for a lighter contact with the skin, and that's all it takes. Pricey but worth it, same price as MAC MSFs.

on 12/14/2011 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My new favorite blush and "brightener". Saw it on QVC when they were putting it on the models and decided to try it out. It's a universally flattering color and shimmers without going overboard. Can be used to sweep over the eyelids as well. Stays put as long as any other blush I've tried and I really love it! Bit expensive, though... that's the only drawback. I got the brush that came with it and I love it, as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Why did I ever bother losing sleep in order to score a MAC Stereo Rose MSF when they were recently re-released? I got the dreaded backorder notice and eventually cancelled it myself because I didn't expect to see it ever fulfilled. I've seen enough swatches to feel pretty confident that this is a great color match--and the quality is superior to that of the MAC MSFs. I barely had to tap the brush onto the product to get plenty of color. It blends out like a dream on my cheeks (even though I initially put on too much!). There's incredible shimmer and I get that feverish/exhilarated flushed look when I apply it with the retractable brush that you can order with it (the product is sold alone or with a brush for just a few dollars more on QVC). The price is roughly the same as the MSF. I was worried this would take on an orange cast on my skin based on some of the other reviews, but it didn't. It's just a gorgeous, shimmering coral on my NC20 skin.

Top Rated Laura Geller Products