April 19, 2014 | 1735 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Ginger Peach Eye Shadow

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by angelbuilinh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This shadow is not for those who love matte shades because this shadow is all shimmers and sheen(sheer). It's a natural color with pops of glitter. I would love this color if it was a bit more pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by chrissypoo327

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a trial size of this in a rollerball. First, I LOVE the rollerball for application. I find it much easier to control the application and minimize fallout. It's a perfect shimmery peach color that is awesome on blue eyes, although I think it would work very well on all eye colors. I don't find it too shimmery .. it doesn't have a glittery look whatsoever, just a soft shimmer. I had pretty much given up on mineral eyeshadows because of the fallout, but I am now checking out other EM eye colors with the rollerball applicator. I'm sure this would last forever, but if I did run out, I would definitely repurchase ... it's a color I had in my mind's eye for some time but could never find.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by gardengypsy

I really like peach eyeshadows, i have a medium skin tone and dark hair/eyes. Especially in the summer they really seem to complement that summer glow. This one is a great color, however, as others have said it's a bit too shimmery for me to wear to work. I wish it came in the pearl style instead of shimmer and it would be perfect. I do not agree with a previous poster who said this was a "bronzey" peach, it does not seem bronzey at all. I really like this brand and the fact they have no animal testing or parabens to worry about.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by viktbloggerskan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG e/s from Everyday Minerals! I wear it whenever I just want a natural, bright and awake look. The colour is just beautiful on my lids and pairs up so well with my blue eyes. I love the sparkle which just makes my eyes pop.

A small amount goes a long way; I have only had a sample jar until quite recently and it has last me for a year! Will probably never run out of the full size but will stock up if this should be discontinued which I what hate to see happening!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2009 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love the color of this eyeshadow! It is perfect for my blue eyes. But i wish this one had the pearl finish, not shimmer. The shimmer is too much for me, so i cant use it a lot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 3:54:00 AM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in one of the new free Try Me kits, and I'm glad I got it! It's a perfect neutral with shimmer to keep it from being boring. It's not very pigmented, so it doesn't make my blue eyes pop like Peach Tree does, but it's very subtle and pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 8:34:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was a bit hesitant to try this when someone over at EDM suggested it since orange has never been my colour but ordered a sample anyhow. When I put it on for the first time I changed my mind in a heartbeat. It just is the loveliest shade, really bringing out the blue in my eyes and fair enough not to make my eyes darker (which is important, since I have deep set eyes and very pale skin).

As with all EDM eye shadows you will probably need a primer underneath for the colour and shimmer to last. Something I have never needed to bother with when I've used pressed eye shadows.

It is not an eye shadow that will make it into my 'must have' list. But it is nevertheless an eye shadow I like and use, and will probably repurchase when my sample runs out in a years time or so.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was hoping that Ginger Peach would be a true peach colored e/s when I saw it on the website (the colors are hard to discern sometimes online). When I received it in the mail it turned out the color is more of a bronze-peach. The first time I tried it on I didn't like the color on me at all, I thought it was too brown for me. But I eventually gave it another try and now I love this color. It is a great summery shade which makes my blue eyes pop! Ginger Peach is pretty pigmented, and very shimmery, so I use it in the crease with a similar but less shimmery color on the lid and a vanilla color as highlight. It looks perfect with Snooze Bar from EM as a blush, they are very similar in color. Lovely!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 11:48:00 AM More reviews by bubbleheart

I really wanted to like this color, I love peach shades but for my eyes and complexion this just doesnt do it for me. Either it goes on too light, where it barely looks like Im wearing any eyeshadow at all, of if I apply it heavier it looks peachy alright, but clashes with my pale but warm skintone, strangely enough. I really wanted this to work and be a lovely neutral I could run to for an easy look but I guess light peachy eyes and me are not meant for each other.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was excited to order this one and I was not let down at all! This is peach perfection! It is very shimmery but that's ok because I love a little sparkle on my lids. It is gorgeous on its own but I've also paired it with Autumn Afternoon (a taupe) and it looks sensational. This really brings out my blue-green eyes. I'd recommend it to anyone with my colouring - fair with warm undertones (I'm Buff Perfect in EM). Be sure to pat it on gently to bring out it's true peachiness. As with all EM eyeshadows, some sort of primer is recommended so they last a whole day without creasing. I'd definitely repurchase this shade!