Boots 17 Hide Away Concealer Stick

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/16/2012 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

As a girl who has very prominent dark circles (south asian) I take my concealor choice very carefully, I picked this up in a rush one day remembering I needed more and I didn't like the colour, it changed into an orangy shade

Also since using collection2000 lasting perfection in liquid form I find the stick ones rough and unkind. Its alright for covering the odd spot but only if I'm going to wear a foundation on top, not at all good with TM

Overall collection2000 is my HG, spend a LITTLE more for a much better product

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this concealer when I was in Boots one day looking for some new face products and I have to say... IT'S AMAZING! I have been using it ever since and it covers my blemishes and spots really well and no-one can tell that I'm wearing concealer! Also, it's a really cheap product, so I can afford to keep going and buying more when I run out! Definitely head out to the closest drugstore and pick yourself up one of these concealers as soon as possible!

on 6/4/2012 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product and have been using it for the last 16 years (god i'm getting on..) Whenever I have a spot I apply this and the spot goes within a day or two- a little miracle worker! I have it in medium and use overnight to improve a spot or in the day if it's really bad. The colours are limited (its light med dark i think but it's great doing double duty: hiding and treating spots in one go.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

i use this is in green for redness
it covers all my redness on face really well
id buy again !

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have used boots concealer (either by 17 or natural collection) for the past 8 years; it is a very good low budget concealer. The texture is creamy, it's covering and easy to apply; the extra fair suits my skin very well. I have tried lots of different concealers but always come back to this one. Would definitely recommend!

on 2/19/2010 8:18:00 PM

i like concealers that are in those tubes like lip gloss tubes if you get what im saying? and this was under a 5er which is great. i dont get many spots but when i do this is fine for me :)

on 12/28/2007 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I got this in medium/dark, which is more like regular medium. It's a good low-budget concealer. I like that all the Boots concealer/foundation shades are not too pinky or orangey. Not as good as the No.7 concealer but I would buy again if I couldn't get the No.7 one.

on 9/18/2006 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealor left my skin dry and flaky, it is slightly medicated (which I didn't notice until I got it home). It also changed colour throughout the day and became really noticable and orange. Will not buy again.