October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Ping Pong Eye Shadow

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Jackie85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a perfect eye shadow to wear to work or school.....it's a really soft color.....I really like this one......

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 12:08:00 AM More reviews by stellar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very pretty light peachy/pink shade with fine gold shimmer/glitter. I'm still trying to learn how to apply such a shimmery/glittery shadow, but I'm really liking it! I'm always happy to find a pink (and better yet, a peachy/pink) eyeshadow that doesn't make me look like I'm having an allergy attack or like I've been crying! For reference, I wear Golden Fair EM foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

I forget about this color because I got it in my Eyeshadow Mini kit, and I keep it in a different compartment in my makeup bag, but I was playing with it today and remembered how pretty it was! It is a super shimmery (beware to those that don't like shimmer) medium pink with golden tones and when applied wet turns into a darker peachy pink shimmer and warms up on my medium golden olive skin.
On that note, I probably will save this for the warmer months as I think it is more fitting, but I still would recommend this one if you are looking for a pink shade with lots of shimmer. I now wish I had gotten this in a large as well! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2006 4:39:00 PM More reviews by JCButterfly

This shade is so pretty in the pot. Just the palest pink. Unfortunately, even on my pale skin I can barely get this one to show up. Tried it as a highlighter but just doesn't seem to have any staying power. I did have some success using it with gloss on my lips though.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2006 6:30:00 PM More reviews by katarina124

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very pretty eye shadow and great to use all over the lid or as a brow highlighter. It is a light pink with a subtle shimmer which works great with most other e/s colors. I use this as an all over wash on days I lounge around the house or going to class.