October 24, 2014 | 1596 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Good China Eye Shadow

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by feelishbot

Great overall wash for the upper eyelid if you have light to medium skin. It is slightly sparkly, so a little goes a long way. I wear it as a single color during the day with brown eyeliner for an awake but natural look. For nighttime, I add a matte dark brown or deep purple shadow in the crease for a more dramatic look.
Unfortunately, it comes in horrible, horrible packaging! The container is way too small for the amount of shadow inside, which causes powder to fall out every time I unscrew the lid. If you can, dump it out and transfer it to a bigger container.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this color. It's great for a one color wash of neutral, champagne muted pale rose with some gold. I'm super pale and am always looking for simple, pretty color that give that luminous, natural, understated look. Great shade for every day. And can be mixed and matched with so many others.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Jeshacket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this eye shadow. looks fabulous as a whole lid colour with a little bit of in the garden blended into the crease well.
Its a great colour that can be worn well as a sweep over the lid colour.
yes, will buy again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Katrinket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Upon opening this, I thought, well, at least I only wasted $2.50 on the sample size. Just looked like sparkly and slightly pink foundation. But now that I've had it a week, I've come to like it quite a bit! It is a great "my lid color only better" shade. Just don't expect a lot of color. But it gives a REALLY nice effect. Has sparkles, looks crazy glittery in the pot, but much more subdued on. Noticeable, but not anything like stila kitten, for ex. You can wear this anywhere, any time of day. A natural glowy look on its own, but looks dramatic with a little color in the crease.

edited to up rating to 5. I've been wearing this pretty much daily for months. Yes, I should really change it up a bit, but it's what I reach for when I have 5 minutes to look presentable before I walk out the door. (Which is most days, getting my kids off to school!) I can just sweep this on, and know I will look a whole lot better for my 3 second application.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by allymahvi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

At first I didn't like this product because it would wear off quickly without a primer. But when using a primer I love it. It gives a hint of pink and has a nice shimmer, but not over the top. I wear this all over my lid then highlight my browbone with EDM champagne. It makes my eyes pop!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2009 12:59:00 PM More reviews by MissValery

It took me some time to put this to good use, as I kept applying it dry all over my lid and it hardly shows up that way (I mix EMs olive fair/olive light for foundation). But now Ive found that this is great when foiled in the inner eye corner; makes you look fresh and awake, but is not too shimmery or over the top. Nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by viviennnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very neutral color! i apply this when i want a natural look, it makes my eyes look shimmery

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 4:20:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this as a brow bone highlighter or an all over base color. Good China is a really sheer nude pink that imparts just enough color and a good amount of tiny shimmer. I used w/ UDPP and it lasted all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by SharonWT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

So, I like this shadow. I see that most everyday minerals eyeshadows aren't that great. I can't explain it. When I put it on, even with a primer, I can rub them in and it leaves a weird chalky film of the base color but the shimmer and rest of the eyeshadow doesn't stick to it. If you've used a cheap eyeshadow before, you'd probably understand.
Now, Good china is good. lol.
It's soft, good pigmentation and it doesn't do that whole weird thing that cheap eyeshadows do. It has the taddest bit of pink, I guess it would be its undertone. Good china is a good buy. It's nice on browbones and everything else.
I'd choose this over the other ones that look like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have light/medium skin tone. This shadow has a tint of pink that flatter my eyes and give them a romantic glow. I usually wear this with Daydream(peachy pink bluch) or Theme park(light pink/berry blush) and Nars' lipstick in Dolce Vita. Very natural and flattering for everyday wears.