November 22, 2014 | 1015 users online

Fragrances - mark - Bohista [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by BloodHound

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This isn't exactly like Dior Dune but one description is fitting for both. What you can say about one will also describe the other and vise versa. Does anyone else get this? I love them both!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by AudB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I took off a lippy because it seems that Avon has discontinued this scent, but I really like it a lot! It has a suede-like note to it that is very soft, but sexy. It reminds me a little bit of patchouli, but that's not quite it. It isn't my fave evening scent, but it's in my top 5 for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 9:49:00 AM More reviews by lazypile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a warm vanilla/chocolate/spicy scent. Very nice, comforting, and not overpowering at all. I love this perfume and I'm sad that it's discontinued. It's still available online (eBay, etc...) but it's expensive now. :(

It comes with a plastic ring that is really cute (I actually like that it's plastic; it makes it look like carved stone). It's too big for me so I can't wear it, but I like the way it looks on the bottle, anyway. The other thing I love about this perfume is the bottle. The design on the front is pretty and the bottle is adorable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 10:09:00 AM More reviews by col6848

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Now that it's turning fall, I'm starting to reach for this scent more often. Others have described it well-earthy, slightly spicey chocolate. I usually don't like spicey scents, but the chocolate note (I like gourmand scents) drew me in. It's a lovely blend on me. I find it very comforting. It's not a super sophisticated scent, more for cuddling in a big sweater on a cool day. The name fits the fragrance well. This fragrance also has remarkable lasting power. I can still smell it at the end of the day!

The bottle is cute, though as another reviewer mentioned, would be so much better with a wooden ring instead of the plastic ring included.

It seems mark's scents are very hit and miss, for me at least. This one and Pure are high on my list of fav fragrances and they both have incredible lasting power. I'm considering getting a backup bottle of Bohista even though I have dozens of other perfumes!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by tessture

My first try on this was a very tiny spritz and it smelled lovely, all chocolate-creamy musk. The second try I sprayed more generously, and while it didn't go bad or get nasty at any point, it ended up smelling very like Exclamation, another fairly inexpensive drugstore-style brand. Not different enough or complex enough for me to wear. Will be passing this one on.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Charziparzi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This had an interesting smell in the bottle/air, but it turned really stinky on me, like plastic-y chocolate and musk [plastic musk???], and gave me a blazing headache. However, my 'Avon lady' loves it, so she was happy to take it back [we're friends, btw], and I'm glad she can enjoy it:-) Oh, and she's 71, so it seems anyone of any age can wear this scent, so if you can, YAY! I gave it 2 lippies cuz it's not the worst I've smelled, lol

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by veronicakeith

I bought this in an outlet never really expecting to like it. My body chemistry makes anything with notes of musk just smell musky and overpowering, and I expected this scent to do the same. However, I was pleasantly suprised. On me, this smell leaves notes of cocoa, tea, and undertones of powdery florals. It is a cleaner fall scent than I expected. And one day I wore it to work to try it out and I got loads of compliments!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2008 3:35:00 AM More reviews by silysiren

This became my fall/ winter scent last year. I recieved a lot of compliments and as always mark/Avon is a bargain.

Very earthy with sandlewood, musk and a hint of something else I can't quite describe, with a nice medium floral note.

not your mamas patcholi! ;}

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This scent is supposed to be a mix of ginger lily, orchid, rich chocolate and warm musk. I can detech some of those notes but in the end on me the smell was not all that great . maybe it too many notes cuz it was more of a musky floral on me. It does have a pretty bottle and a plastic ring you can wear when you get it. I tried but it just did'nt do anything for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2008 6:12:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I can't get much into this fragrance. I like it enough to use what I have, but it is definitely not a fragrance I would be compelled to repurchase. I was hoping it would be a less cloying version of Karmala, which I really like but it can be a bit much, but alas it comes off as very boring on me w/o the spicy sweetness that Karmala has. It is like this scent just never develops with my body chemistry and falls flat. It just smells very basic and generic, like a slightly sweet musk with a sharp note. I actually have 2 bottles of this thanks to a Christmas gift accident, and my first bottle, the spray pump got stuck in the cap and completely broke off so I've had to transfer the perfume little by little into a travel perfume spray thing. That really sucks.