October 30, 2014 | 1680 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Shadow Stylist Opulent Green

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A pretty shade of green, a washed out light olive. Shadow is gorgeous when first applied; however, it fades rather quickly. Applicator is OK, although I'd prefer to use my own brush. I will not purchase this again because of the weak staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Missyb1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Saw the entire line of these at my local Dollar Tree and figured I'd give them a try....LOVE LOVE LOVE! The applicator thing is worthless, but the shadows inside are super pigmented, have a lovely satin finish with no annoying chunky glitter and blend like a dream. This gray/taupe/purple looks fantastic on me and is fast becoming a new fav! Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by TKLOPS2

I think this is a great color. I can wear it sheer or build up the color. This eyeshadow goes on smooth and for a loose powder minimal mess.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 7:09:00 PM More reviews by shy_makeup_girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

when it first came out i heard it had an amazing application wand so i decided to buy it. this colour stood out to me the most. the app wand was very messy when trying to define a look, however, it went on smoothly without missing spots. i find it more creamy and shimmery than anything. when i wore it dry, there was some creasing and it faded after about 4 hours. then i tried it wet and it took care of the creasing problem and lasted throughout my school day

amazing=]

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2007 7:57:00 PM More reviews by dewsprout

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this at rite aid on sale and with a coupon so I can't even take my griping too seriously...
The color is great, looks funky (in a good way) on my blue eyes, but within 2 hours the shadow disappeared from my lids and sank into the crease.However, my eyes are kinda almond-shaped so this is common for me. Also, the powder got under my eyes a bit while applying- and i applied it gently. I'd say if you wanna experiment with different shades of green then give it a go. But if you're looking for a quality shadow with staying power then walk away from the Maybelline display.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2007 10:27:00 PM More reviews by zombrielle

i have most of the colors, this one is my fave! its so its a light olive green with a little gold tint to it and it has perfect amout of shimmer.
I gave it 4 lippies just because i hate the packaging. I went to Micheals and bought small clear contatiners and emptied the loose poweder in them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2006 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

What a cool concept! This is a pretty not too bright green with a hint of yellow. Very soft and shimmery and you can build the intensity of the color. the texture is like a powder but it applies almost like a cream. Very cool idea. Can't wait to try other colors.