Shiseido White lucent brightening cleansing gel

on 10/24/2009 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My new skincare lust! I have pale, oily skin that is very prone to breakouts. After buying a compact of shiseido smoothing perfecting (or whatever it's called) foundation the saleslady recommended this as a makeup remover and gave me a sample. You just massage it into your makeup and it melts the stuff out of your pores. Truly, I don't think my face has ever been this clean! I can wear all the makeup i want and it just comes right off! After this, use a cleanser (I use Shiseido honeycake) and top it with a treatment (amorepacific enzyme peel) and it STILL doesnt feel dried out or stripped, just clean, and fresh. Love it!

UPDATE! 12/29/09 I started using Murad lotion at night and my skin has never been this good.

on 9/17/2006 6:13:00 AM

I'm wondering how come nobody writes a review for this wonderful product? I've been using this for a month now and I really like it. It's very gentle to the skin and it removes all traces of makeup (i've never tried it on my eyes though, coz i use a seperate eye makeup remover). This is very easy to use, just like the cleansing oil, cleansing milk or cleansing cream. Just massage it on dry skin and rinse it off with water and follow by the cleansing foam, my face looks brighter and feels so clean! I'd definately repurchase!