July 23, 2014 | 2018 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - French White Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great polish for nail art. Two coats is opaque, dries pretty quickly, and it's only 99 cents. Right now I love using it for polka dots. So easy to update a stale mani.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

I love to do nail designs , so white is one of the colors that I use the most.
I have been using this for almost 2 years.
Pros
-Opaque color
-Cheap

Cons
-Takes a long time to dry
-Gets gewy quite fast...maybe its because I use it a lot, idk
-Not long lasting...

Overall, I like it :) It would be better if it dried faster

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

I have repurchased this SO many times. Simple, white nail polish. Completely opaque with 2 shades. My only issue is that it dries out so quickly! But at 99 cents, it is completely acceptable. Just don't use it after it dries out because it will get lumpy and clumpy and gross and take FOREVER to dry. But this is really a great product. amazing

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up when Walgreen's was having a sale for only 0.69! I use this for mainly for nail art and as undies. This has a regular long brush and it fans out well enough for application. The polish is somewhat thin and it does streak a bit going on but I use it as undies so that doesn't matter. It does even out though with a second coat. This is an easy formula to work with and being thinner, it applies easier and better than Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in white. It says "Wild Shine" as the line name, but it doesn't really shine any more than any other polish. To their defense it doesn't dry matte, though. This works great for what I use it for, and for less than a dollar it is a real bargain! I can't say how well it lasts or how it wears on it's own as I use it as a base. This is a great color for any polish enthusiast to have on stock and currently white is the trend for those summer nails. In fact, Walgreen's is having another sale on this line for only 0.69 so I am definitely going to stock up while the price is right!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by heyitstran

I used this on the tips of my nails and surprisingly, the color went on really well and wasn't at all streaky. For .99, I didn't have high expectations for it and knew that it wouldn't compare close to OPI/Essie. It's been 3 days since I painted my tips and the nail polish color hasn't chipped or peeled. The only major downside is that the consistency gets chunky during the process of painting nails. I will definitely repurchase! I'm just looking for a simple white and this perfectly fits what I'm looking for!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupfun21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for an opaque, matte, white nail polish. Most that I tried were far too sheer and shimmery and just didn't do the job. However, 'French White Creme" is the first white nail polish that I have tried that actually shows up as opaque with only two coats applied. It's a creamy and glossy opaque white without any shimmer or glitter. I'm so happy with this purchase! Insanely affordable ($1.57 at Walmart in Canada) and true to the shade in the bottle!! Wet n' Wild, please NEVER stop making nail polishes... they continually amaze and impress me!! I haven't been disappointed yet with any of the polishes that I've tried from the Wild Shine line (and I've tried a lot of them).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

For $1 or less (if on sale), can't really complain too much, but I found this pretty difficult to apply due to the formula and brush (altho I hear white is a difficult color to work w/ in general). It is pretty opaque and if you're lucky/skilled might even get a way with one coat. I used 2 and it was still uneven on some fingers, but tolerable after applying top coat. It definitely needs a top coat to help smooth things out and protect the color. I had it on for abt an hr w/o top coat and the nail polish gets dinged up pretty easily. Now, I've had it on for 4 days (b/t Poshe bc and Sally Hansen top) already with almost no chipping, but one finger has a visible crack in the polish. Undecided right now if I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by calbabe96

I actually really liked this polish, especially for the unbeatable price of a dollar. It's great as a base for some of my other polishes which is the real reason I got it but it also looks good by itself with a layer of multicolored glitter over it,.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by stephaniewu

Pretty good, I got this on sale for 69 cents. All the WNW products that were $1 were 69 cents so I went a little crazy. lol

This is pretty opaque, although most of the nail colors in this WNW line are opaque. I've only ever used it for french tips though but it works great for that. I would definitely buy it again and it stays for a pretty long time although mind you, I do wear a base + top coat with this. I have used other whites but I think I'll be sticking with this one because it's so cheap and does the job nicely :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's a good white, for a dollar, but the brush sucks, and the color chips way to quickly.