September 2, 2014 | 1406 users online

Body Scrubs - DERMAdoctor - KP Duty Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:04:00 AM More reviews by monica3210

I use this on my legs or else I get bumps from shaving. That being said, I don't shave anymore, but I use an epilator. This gives me less bumps but I still get them. The only method of hair removal that gets rid of my bumps completely and my legs are super smooth is nair but I go through it too quickly and it gets too expensive. This scrub works really well and makes my legs nice and smooth when I use it before a shower. Sadly, I only bought this out of desperation. It is too expensive for me to continually buy :( If anyone has a good alternative please let me know :) exfoliating puffs and rags don't seem to smooth out my bumpy skin :/ at least the ones I've tried

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

If you're looking for a luxurious, scented scrub, this isn't the right one for you. I personally get KP on my arms and upper legs and this, used dry, definitely helps. I use either LacHydrin or Amlactin lotion afterwards. I find the Dermadoctor cream to be a little too heavy and sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Jekraut

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best scrub I've ever used! It not only makes my "chicken skin" smooth but it also takes a lot of redness away. After the first use you notice a difference! Here's a trick: use it on your legs (even without kp skin) before you shave! Smoothest shave ever!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by yumsworth

Do not scrub this hard on your skin or else your KP will get worse! Learned my lesson the hard way. But anyway, 4 weeks after using this the right way which is massaging it gently (i just use my bare fingers) and my skin feels silky smooth! It helped clear out the KP on my thighs and keeps the bumps on my arms tame. Although i still have KP on my arms, it's not as bad as it used to be and less visible and less itchy. Definitely worth the steep price and the jar is big enough to last you for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by biackcoffee

I've purchased this three times, and will continue to do so even though my KP is not as bad anymore.

For an exfoliator, it is rather pricy ($50 for a tub, but it lasts for like half a year). However, I think that you really get what you pay for. Especially for those who have sensitive skin, why would you risk an allergic reaction just to save a bit of money?

It has no smell, and it does an amazing job and exfoliating. I originally had really bumpy chicken skin on my armpits from years of plucking and shaving, but after using it consistently for 2-3 times a week, my skin was evidently smoother and I don't grow ingrown hairs as often anymore.

Our skin is sticking with us forever, so might as well treat it a little better :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Lilcatlady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A dermatologist once told me I had the worse case of KP she had ever seen (wow, thanks). Until now I've used the glytone 17.5% lotion. It would take a few days to really kick in and during the days I used it my skin would burn and itch like crazy. So much so, I often contemplated washing it off and just dealing with the ugly red bumps. I'm not one to care much about psychical things like a few bumps, but seriously....my legs are horrible. The red bumps are all over my thighs and calfs. I haven't worn shorts or skirts in over five years. I've gotten tired of explaining what they are to boyfriends and I find myself shying away from pool parties/beach events.

Now, it's good to note here that I have tried every lemon DIY aspirin whatever you wanna call it formula under the sun. Nothing worked. In many cases my KP just got worse. Until I discovered KP DUTY.

Itchy? A bit, but not as bad as straight glycolic lotion. I apply a small scoop to dry legs about five minutes before I shower. I find it works 1000 times better on dry skin. I do this 2 to 3 times a week. After the shower I run coconut oil over my legs because I've found it helps keep them from itching or drying out.

Honestly, this is one of my few HG products. I don't know what I would do without it. Personally, I noticed an 80% reduction of bumps after the first use. By the second time my KP was gone (except for a few red marks here and there).

Don't let this skin thing make you depressed. For those of you who also have KP, please go purchase this product. It might seem a bit expensive, but it lasts a good 6 months and the results are worth every penny. I'm super excited to wear dresses this summer! Now, if someone could just make it easier to find the perfect wedges for my dresses, I'd be set!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Kate1011

I can't belived how muched this helped my KP! I had Kp on both my upper arms and it has nearly gone!! I have been using for about 3 weeks and nothing has helped like this before. It did take a little longer for it to reduce the redness but it has helped so so much and I am so happy with the results and I have not even using the cream. Quite expensize but get a lot of product. Worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by HotPink1000

I use this once a week and really like it. I use the AmLactin lotion though because its cheaper and works just as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by elkalacno

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is really nice as a scrub, but it didn't do anything for my KP. I still have those ugly bumbs

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Tahari

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOOOVE this! I've been using this (with KP Duty) and my skin has felt wonderful! It makes my skin so soft, and the softness lasts for a couple of days. I have KP on my upper arms and on my legs (not severe but still noticeable) and I've noticed over a few weeks that the redness has gone down.
I havn't been using it regularly since the temperature in my area has been 100F+ for weeks. But I'm happy with the results I've gotten so far. I will continue to use this scrub and update.