October 23, 2014 | 1448 users online

Eyeliner - Prestige - Kohl Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by SnowcLovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I was looking for a nice kohl eyeliner to line my waterlines and I saw this one and it was pretty cheap so I got it. It was okay. I have oily skin so this stuff didn't really last at all and it disappears from my lower waterline quickly. I found that this works wonderfully when filling in the lash line on the top and the outer corner. It is very creamy and pigmented, I just wish it'd stay on my lower lash line!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Local Targets in my area have been out of my HG Milani eyeliner for a couple of weeks, so I decided to give this one a try.

The good: pigmentation is great. I have this in brown-black and it is a very dark, rich color. It glides on pretty smoothly without tugging at the eyelid, so it is pretty easy to create an even line with this. It also smudges nicely, if you're trying to do that. The pencil is skinny, so you can do a very artful thin line with it.

The packaging is nothing special, and this pencil is inexpensive.

The bad: It doesn't set very well, and ended up transferring onto my eyelids. For me, that is usually the number one sign of a useless eyeliner because if I can't trust it to stay in place, I don't want to use it. Where I had originally applied it, by 5:00 that day, it had faded almost completely, and all the liner that was left were a couple transferred lines on my upper lid.

So in this case, the bad overwhelms the good for me. I wouldn't recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Jessie3443

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this stuff! I have it in Denim, which is a lighter blue color, and I find that if I set it with a little bit of eyeshadow, it lasts quite a long time, and the color is really nice. I do wish it went on a little smoother though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by NatashaBeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is really pigmented, but it does not stay in my waterline! It smudges trough out the day, and I end up looking like a freakin zombie. I used eye primer and even tried to set the eyeliner with a little bit of black eyeshadow but this product just doesn't work for me :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by aishahh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have it in black brown. Don't know about the negative reviews, but it glides so effortlessly right on my lash line and stays throughout the school day. Love it. Great for 5 CAD.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:55:00 AM More reviews by LBUJenni18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ha, this product is a joke, it doesn't stay on for even 10 seconds. I've tried drying my waterline with a cotton swab, too, still doesn't work. I'll just use it as a highlighter.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by dreek89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this pencil in black and its okay. This was my first time purchasing a kohl liner of any brand so im not sure what to expect. The woman at Ulta recommended it since I didn't want to spend a lot of money. It gives my eyes a nice smokey look without having to try too hard. Its also very soft going on so its not a hassel like regular eyeliner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2009 5:40:00 PM More reviews by KatieRose2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color payoff on these eyeliners is so great...but the pencil is hard, and doesn't last.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to admit, the only reason I put this on was because it was lying around my bathroom. I've been meaning to purchase MAC's smolder but seeing as I'm short on money right now (who isn't!?) I've put it off. I really like this stuff! I use it when I do a smokey eye and use very little, but it smudges well and has great staying power. It's easy to apply and goes on smoothy. I have the black one and it's a very true, rich black. As much of a MAC snob as I am and as much as I usually refuse to put anything other than dept store brands on my face, this is the rare exception! I reccommend this if you're in need of a rich black kohl pencil, for a good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ButterflyMcqueen

I use this pencil on my eybrows, and it's my favorite! I always get compliments and when I tell people it's from my local drugstore, they can't believe it either! The only thing is that it's hard to find the color I use, so I always buy 2!