The Body Shop Steamed Milk Home Fragrance Oil

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/26/2008 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG Home Fragrance Oil! I have a huge obsession with creamy scents and this is the absolute best for me. If I could wear this scent I would...except then I'd probably concentrate on nothing but smelling it. Gotta stock up since its discontinued...

I love putting it on at night; I lead a VERY stressed life and sniffing this just puts my mind to calmness. Smells like steamed milk to me with perhaps a dollop of condensed milk. I can see how people might think it smells like popcorn since the two sometimes are hard to distinguish, but I assure it's not...unless different people's noses have different perceptions? Sometimes things smell different when burned too but I think this smells fine when burned. I ...just love it. <3

on 4/12/2007 5:05:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Wow. This really does smell like steamed milk! How do they do it?
Its actually like a combination of condensed milk, and freshly baked bread. I very soothing and inviting fragrance. Quite amazing.

on 1/16/2007 10:19:00 PM

Just like condensed milk. Sweet, creamy and comforting scents that reminds me of childhood milk candies. Dirt cheap, long lasting fragrance. The only complaint is it smells so real that your room will turn into a sweet factory.
Perfect for winter time with family and kids.

on 10/1/2006 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Everyone seems to get something different from this particular fragrance oil. To me, it smells like freshly baked bread.

I think this smells wonderful, like a sweet condensed milk. The throw is excellent. I used about 10-12 droplets and got a good 2-3 hours of strong fragrance. I don't think it smells like popcorn in the least bit. It's LE, so I'm def. going to stock up!

on 9/23/2006 5:24:00 AM

Ava Luxe Milk for your home - although there's less warmed milk and more of that (arguably) undesired buttered popcorn effect. Not the greatest of TBS' home fragrance scents, but not entirely unpleasant. I won't be repurchasing as I'm not in love with it (and I was told it's LE), but for $6.50, it wasn't a bad buy.

on 9/16/2006 2:01:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This should have been named "hot buttered popcorn" because that's all I'm getting from it....

Popular Other Products