July 25, 2014 | 1777 users online

Other - The Body Shop - Steamed Milk Home Fragrance Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 8:59:00 PM More reviews by FireWeaver

This is my HG Home Fragrance Oil! I have a huge obsession with creamy scents and this is the absolute best for me. If I could wear this scent I would...except then I'd probably concentrate on nothing but smelling it. Gotta stock up since its discontinued...

I love putting it on at night; I lead a VERY stressed life and sniffing this just puts my mind to calmness. Smells like steamed milk to me with perhaps a dollop of condensed milk. I can see how people might think it smells like popcorn since the two sometimes are hard to distinguish, but I assure it's not...unless different people's noses have different perceptions? Sometimes things smell different when burned too but I think this smells fine when burned. I ...just love it. <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 5:05:00 AM More reviews by AxlsRose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow. This really does smell like steamed milk! How do they do it?
Its actually like a combination of condensed milk, and freshly baked bread. I very soothing and inviting fragrance. Quite amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2007 10:19:00 PM More reviews by bckbbb

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just like condensed milk. Sweet, creamy and comforting scents that reminds me of childhood milk candies. Dirt cheap, long lasting fragrance. The only complaint is it smells so real that your room will turn into a sweet factory.
Perfect for winter time with family and kids.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2006 11:21:00 PM More reviews by atomic_girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Everyone seems to get something different from this particular fragrance oil. To me, it smells like freshly baked bread.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2006 7:31:00 PM More reviews by SunriseSunset

I think this smells wonderful, like a sweet condensed milk. The throw is excellent. I used about 10-12 droplets and got a good 2-3 hours of strong fragrance. I don't think it smells like popcorn in the least bit. It's LE, so I'm def. going to stock up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 5:24:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Ava Luxe Milk for your home - although there's less warmed milk and more of that (arguably) undesired buttered popcorn effect. Not the greatest of TBS' home fragrance scents, but not entirely unpleasant. I won't be repurchasing as I'm not in love with it (and I was told it's LE), but for $6.50, it wasn't a bad buy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2006 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Soie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This should have been named "hot buttered popcorn" because that's all I'm getting from it....