Jordana Easyliner for Eyes - Bliss

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/2/2013 5:27:00 PM

Theres nothing to complain about being that these are only 2 bucks. Makes me only want to by more colors. This is a baby blue retractable eyeliner and the texture is really soft and creamy and glides on easily. Looks really pretty on my lower water line but anything I wear on my waterline doesn't last long. I cant wait to buy more!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this eyeliner for 1$, so I am truly happy to have found this little gem. I definitely own better blue eyeliners but this stuff really makes a statement! It really is a very bright baby blue, it looks absolutely gorgeous with a simple cat eye and this on the lower lash line. Lasting power is crap, so I set it with a Urban Decay teal colored eye-shadow and it looks so gorgeous. Naturally I have brown/hazel eyes, but lately I've been wearing my blue contacts and this really makes my eyes pop! I disagree that this isn't flattering for darker/olive toned skin, I am very tan with yellow undertones (NC35) and this looks great on me.

on 10/28/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is a really pretty color. It is a bright blue with very slight purple flects. I disagree with the other reviewer that says this looks, like crap on darker skin tones it looks good on anyone if you know how to apply it. Now it doesn't last long but I find that that happens with every pencil eyeliner I have owned. But I make it work by setting it with my blue candy Mac eyeshadow.ths on my waterline she black liner on top looks amazing on brown eyes

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For being a cheap $1.99 at my Walgreens, I just had to pick this color up. I had been looking for a bright sea- blue color to go on my bottom lashline for the longest time! Bliss is definatley a bright neon blue that stays on all day, and for me it even stayed on for my track meets! Wonderful liner. I do not wear anything g other than black on my top lashline, so I wouldn't know if it stays on it. I love it, no problems.(;

Bad delivery system. I'm unable to sharpen the point after the point is gone. Thick lead.
The color is HORRIBLE on anyone with olive or warm skin tones, I think. Looks bad on me, anyway. Ugh. Glides on easily and smooth, comes off at the slightest provocation.
Good thing it was only $0.99.

on 1/27/2008 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is so bright for the price. It goes on, easily, too. Most of Jordana's easyliners do, some of them are kinda crappy though. I use it for a base with my blue eyeshadows and I'm on my third one right now and will deffff buy more =)

on 11/26/2006 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very pretty medium-bright blue. I wish it came with a self sharpener, like a lot of automatic pencils do...but for under $2 you really can't gripe about the package much. I like the color, it has the same pigment as many more expensive brands. The only issue I have is that the color tends to run a bit and give me a blue tint under my eyes, making it look like I have bags under my eyes (which I don't really). But as long as I wipe under my eyes every few hours or so it's great! I'd definatly buy it again for the price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this eyeliner! Love the color, love the way it lasts, it's just great all around. The only issue i have with it is that it doesn't have a sharpener at the end, but what can you expect for $1.50??

on 9/23/2006 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This was $1.50 at Walgreens. No tester, but for a buck and a half, what do you want, right? Anyway, I almost bought a lagoony-colored eyeliner at Estee Lauder for much more $, but I decided to try a cheaper brand first. This is a beautiful rich slightly-shimmery bright teal in a twist-up pencil so no sharpening necessary. Great deal.