December 22, 2014 | 1780 users online

Bronzers - Bare Escentuals - Soft Focus Warmth

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I want to thank all the MUA'ers that raved about this product, prompting me to give it a second chance. Now I am completely hooked!!

This came in the starter kit I purchased years ago. I tried to use it right out of the gate but did not like how dark it is on my light-medium skin. As an all over bronzer, for my skin tone, it is a fail.

However, as a contour, this is AMAZING!! It really could not be easier to apply, last longer or give better results. In a matter of seconds, I get a HUGE payoff!! It's simply a matter of swirling my blush brush in the lid with very little product, tapping off the excess, making a "fish face" and applying to the hollows of my cheeks. Top it off with blush on the apples, blending up and I'm done. Also, if I have a little color in the summer, I add a pinch of this to my finishing powder to match a little better.

It lasts all day and makes my blush look even better. It is a little pricey but I will have my jar for quite a while and a little goes a looong way. Thanks again to the reviewers for making me revisit this product. It has an all time place in my makeup bag!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by mmccartney

I have fair skin, so I have always written off bronzes. However I love this one! This is the only one I will use. It's very blendable and great for a variety of skin shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by pollenberry

Amazing!!
The reddish tone to this bronzer creates a really natural looking tan that's soft but also really buildable. Only the smallest amount of product is needed - so one pot will last ages!!
Brilliant for contouring or to bronze the whole face and neck.
Product hold wells on the face and looks great if a powder is applied over the top.
My only gripe is, as its a loose powder, sometimes its time-consuming getting the right amount out to avoid wasting anyway.

LOVE

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by JuliaGhostX3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally hated this product, honestly. I just left it packed away unused, day after day. Then one week, I just took it out and started using it everyday that week. I mostly use it for contour. It stays great, and works well on my skintone, but I'm going to be trying out more new bronzers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

Gives my nc 25 skin a nice bronzy glow without looking overdone or too orange. Best part is it doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't fade too quickly. I can also apply it as a sheer eyeshadow wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

best bronzer ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by taylorparkhill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best bronzer I have ever used! Not much more to say. I use it to contour and it works fabulous and stays all day. Been using the same one for months and still has a TON of product left. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 10:31:00 AM More reviews by VannaPatel

This is a fab product. I love the way it gives a glowy bronze look. It makes me look like I've just gotten back from a nice sunny holiday. i like the fact this bronzer isnt a flat colour...and it minerals which is ideal for my acne sensitive skin. the price isnt bad for what you get as you only need a little bit to do the job. I just wish they would make a easier to use packaging for the product...it can get too messy sometimes...especially if travelling like i do often. Maybe if they have a shaver in the package like the smashbox halo products, be a better way to make the most of the product. Oh well...I'm still in love with this bronzer though :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

this bronzer lasts agesssss because a tiny amount goes a long way, it gives your skin a gorgeous glow and makes you look healthy and radiant, is very pricey though but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by justcallmed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Warmth works well to build a slightly glowy bronzed look all over the skin where it is applied. It has a slightly thick, milled texture that blends well and should be used very lightly and can be applied further if needed. Warmth can also be applied to contour the face and to add slight definition in place of a cream product.