November 24, 2014 | 1827 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Sun Shimmer Instant Tan Sexy Legs Sun Make Up

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by SanjaV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

You've got to be kidding me! this product is SUCH CRAP! I don't know maybe the version they sell here in Canada is different... this review is for the "new" version with lycra. I was so mad because I put this one 10 min before i was to go out and my legs looked like i just rolled in some brownish substance (use your imagination..) It balled up, it streaked, it looked uneven no matter how much I tried to rub in (in fact it got worse since it all balled up and rollled off) And on dry spots (knees) it all stayed and would not move! I honestly had to jump in the shower with my dress on just so i could wipe it off with a wet towel. If you insist in wasting CAD$9.99 (+tax) please put in on like half an hour before you go out so u'll have enough time to shower it off!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2006 10:29:00 PM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find this product to apply evenly only if I mix it with lotion. It smells like a bakery but I will not repurchase because the results are not noticable enough when mixed with lotion. If you apply it straight, watch out for streaks!