Mary Kay MK Signature Bronze Highlighting Powder

4.3

on 3/15/2009 11:11:00 PM

I have NOT tried this product -- this is a PSA. I really wanted to try this but am allergic to talc. I could not find an ingredient list online, but my sister who's a Mary Kay rep looked into it and it does contain talc, as do all the other mineral products from Mary Kay.

on 10/8/2008 10:09:00 PM

I love this stuff. I don't use this as my main bronzer, but this is great to add as a finishing touch. I will put just a little on my cheek bones or nose, and it really looks summery, lumminees (yeah i cant spell), and casual. Those would be the words that come to mind when I use it.

I also use it to highlight my browbone depending on which color of eyeshadown I wear that day.

There is a darker Mk Bronzer Highligher... that I'm obvously not dark enough for, but it works good as a brown eyeshadow!

on 8/31/2008 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I had never used a bronzer before because I wasn't sure which were good and I wanted one that came with a brush. So I got this mary kay bronzer, it came in a compact with the cute circle brush and is a bit shimmery and looks great

on 6/9/2008 12:53:00 AM

LOVE these bronzers! Used to stay away from powder bronzers on the face because I come out looking like the Great Pumpkin. These however have converted me. I use the shimmery one on my temples and feather down to my cheekbone then use the matte one in the hollows of my cheeks and under my jawline to sculpt. Add the new highlighters and a touch of blush on the apples and I look like a movie star!!

Love how it fits in the new magnetic compact, too.

on 6/8/2008 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this stuff is amazing and lasts a long time. it was kind of expensive (i think around $15), but you really get what you pay for in this case. the cover girl bronzer is really cheap and works pretty well if you don't feel like splurging on a bronzer, but i recommend the mary kay brand because it is easy to apply and has a range of 3 shades. i would definitely buy it again, and all of my friends that have used it feel the same way!

on 12/29/2007 5:58:00 PM

I used to buy the bronzing beads back in the day, and this baked powder is so much easier to manage. No more spilling and it is easy to pop in a compact and carry along. The colors are pretty basic and subtle ranging from a light gold to a medium orangish bronze. They mix well and apply well with a large loose brush for an all over glow (no glitter here) or with a cheek brush to sculpt and/or highlight. I like to use it in the hollows of my cheeks with a light peach on the apples and as a highlighter on the top of my cheekbones.

Popular Bronzers