April 21, 2014 | 1856 users online

Scrubs - 100 Percent Pure - Juicy Lime Sugared Body Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ennisprettykitty

Looove this product!!This can be used anywhere on the body as the sugar has been ground very fine and the oil in it makes it so moistuirzing.The smell is quite strong so i would reccomend you try smell this before you buy.Its fantastic for the dry skin on my legs and also the little bumps you get on the top of your arms.My only problem with this is i cant use it on my slightly oily back as the oil in this scrub just would not be good for it.I also reccomend you exfoliate last when you are using this as it will leave a film of oil on your hands, not good if you want to wash your hair after!!Brilliant product, gentle enough to use every time you shower but does the job.It is definitly a hg product for me:)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by dandeliiion

Smells. So. Good.

It leaves my skin GLOWING! I LOVE THIS STUFF!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2006 1:43:00 PM More reviews by bellabambina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this scrub. I was afraid that the lime oil would irritate my skin, but this is not the case at all (I even used it on just-shaven legs, with no problems)! The smell is delish and it does a good job of exfoliating and moisturizing. I especially love to use this on my feet--makes them nice and smooth.