July 31, 2014 | 1795 users online

Bronzers - Everyday Minerals - Sparkle Bronzer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by JLB2005

I didn't like this at all. The bronzer colour is not bad - I'd like it to be a bit more golden brown, but that's likely just my skin. I really disliked the obvious bits of glitter. Just looked silly. I would prefer a fine shimmer or pearl finish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 3:36:00 AM More reviews by belletrist9

I like this bronzer. I'm not sure that it's HG material, but it lasts a good 6-7 hrs on me and it does look nice. I think I'm looking for a slightly different color and a little less shimmer, but in the meantime it's doing a great job.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/16/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

I got this as a sample and I love it! I am asian so I have yellow undertones and this bronzer is amazing on me. I think you just have to buff a lot to get the color that you want to achieve. It's almost a blush color for me. I use it when ever I go out at night.

It makes me break out. All EDM breaks me out =(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2008 10:39:00 PM More reviews by WinkieToe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of the sample kit from Everyday Minerals. I think I chose this because one of the girls in the lookbook (i think thats what its called) was wearing it. When I got it I was hesitant to use it because it looked really brown. Like dark brown. After it was tucked away in a drawer for a few months, I had the nerve to try it. Its a really nice color to use, however you must do it lightly. Ive noticed that when I apply a bit too much it looks as if i got punched in the face. So I try to put as little as possible, and then it looks super nice. I probably wont be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by krankee

makes a pretty blush color. (im NC40)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 9:11:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The color is goregous and I thought I could pull it off...but nope, I can't. Too dark for my skintone...and I use 'Medium' in the cool shades. My sister, who goes tanning (I use self-tanners) and uses 'Medium Summer' can do this one though - which is odd as it is only a shade darker than mine. It is a dark bronzer with high level sparke in it. I used a very light hand when applying and it still came out like I had bruises on my cheeks and forehead. So I have to agree that this one is a fickle color, and you have to have exactly the right skin shade...or darker.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2007 4:54:00 AM More reviews by AnnieRocco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

very super sparkling and brown! i plucked up my courage to apply it. it looks ok at home. i was surprise and got attracted by it so much till i go out with it. it looks brown as it is and i look like i got punched by someone! too bad.. it dosent looks nice on me. guess its more for tanner girls. im NC25

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by melocoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is just too dark for my skin (fair to medium). It is quite sparkley and has no orange undertones so would probably be nice on darker skin tones. Will probably use this as a dark bronze eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2007 3:40:00 AM More reviews by lmw19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very fair skin with pink undertones, and this bronzer was simply too dark of a brown for me. It doesn't have that orangey tone that so many bronzers out there have, so that was nice, but the sparkle settles in my pores and makes them look big and gross... I'll stick to my "Soft Bronzer" shade instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2007 9:18:00 PM More reviews by wonderdiana

I was apprehensive about using bronzer. I got a sample of Sparkle from EM and when I saw how dark it was I was sure I'd end up with too much on my face. I was suprised that I got such a natural look from this bronzer... even with my crummy application skills! I will definitely purchase a full size in the future.