September 19, 2014 | 908 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Moon Fleet

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a clear gloss with golden shimmer particles. The shimmer/glitter isn't gritty or uncomfortable on my lips. NARS glosses are never sticky on me and are my ideal consistency for lipgloss. The smell isn't noticeable with this one, as it is with Striptease. This is a great gloss to pair with smoky eyes or to freshen up a daytime look. It could have a bit more noticeable shimmer, as it did in my swatch, so I took off 1 star. It is a nice way to have glitter on your lips in a subtle way though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by notoriouskkg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the Chase the Boys gift set that I received from my mom at Christmas. I think it is a good quality gloss. Like other reviewers have said, it is shimmery but not glittery, which I like a lot. I think that this is the first gloss with glitter flecks that I can't feel, and it doesn't make my lips itch, which is awesome! The subtle sparkle makes my full lips really stand out and look brilliant. I love to wear it over deep wine lipstains and red lipsticks. I also like wearing it over Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Belle de Jour. I never reapply it after it wears off because it leaves behind so many sparkles, so what I'm left with is a sparkly matte lip. It sounds strange, but it really looks fantastic. I am only giving it a 4 out of 5 because of the smell and taste, which are yuck! If it weren't for that awful plasticky smell, I would gladly award this gloss a 5.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jenifa305

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ladies don't fear this color in the tube it looks intimidating but it is a clear gloss with the softest amount of gold glimmer peaking through its perfect for all of you that like attention on your lips trust me this color get all eyes on your lips.This is not glitter it is a sheen not glitter. Btw it is gorgeous with red lipstick. Will I repurchase no just because my lips are thin and I like for people to focus on my eyes but if u have those cute lips show em off with this color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Joseybird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Moon Fleet is a lovely sheer glimmer with delicate golden sparkles. It's actually extremely wearable; I was expecting SPARKLES!! but the glitter is actually extremely fine and not very densely packed at all.

Moon Fleet reminds me a bit of NARS Albatross highlighter in that it's more of an "enhancer" than anything else.

However, I'm awarding a 4 instead of a 5 because Origins You're Golden lipgloss is exactly the same but smoother and shinier and is thus a superior product that I recommend getting instead (it's also a lot cheaper).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 2:13:00 AM More reviews by neonpen

This is my first Nars lip gloss. When i went in Sephora i couldn't find a Nar lipgloss that would suit me... I saw this one and i thought the name was cool. It's very sticky and it smells sorta odd. It goes on clear and has sparkles which i really like and it lasts a good while on my lips. Overall, Good lip gloss, I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 7:18:00 AM More reviews by wednesdei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Moon Fleet is described as sparkling platinum gold. It is a clear to slightly yellow toned gloss with gold sparkles. It looks great on its own and even more spectacular when paired over other shades. It literally makes your lips shine like diamonds without looking obnoxious. Moon Fleet adds shimmer, shine, and a tiny bit of faint gold flecks that makes any shade look a lot better; - taking a plain color to something special without going over the top.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by hjy222

It is a very pretty lip gloss, leaving my lips sparkling and gleaming...while it lasts. The gloss quickly fades, while the sparkles are left stuck to your lips, and that my friends, is not a pretty site. Also, the glitters kind of crunch when you get them in your mouth, which, to me, feels like grains of sand. I guess it would be great if you just keep re-applying every 10 minutes...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by AWilliams87

As a gloss it's pretty, but I just don't think I'm sold on it. Once the gloss wears off the glitter gets left behind and it's pretty gritty. It's super shiny and makes my lips look soft and pretty but I can't really get past the left over glitter. I probably won't be buying this again even though it was a neat idea.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Moon Fleet is GORGEOUS. I jumped on the mac dazzleglass bandwagon too late for goldyrocks, and although this is more expensive, I do like it more. The glitter isn't chunky enough to give a gritty texture, it's just smooth and shiny. The glitter is actually more of a subtle shimmer, I don't even think I'd call it glitter.

I like that it doesn't have a flavor, as well. I'm really sensitive to scents so it's good I can still wear this if I'm not feeling well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2008 8:41:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Moon Fleet is golden in the tube. On the lips it is very sparkly and slightly glittery without being obnoxious like Mac's lipglosses that leave behind that horrid glitter. As another reviewer wrote, Moon Fleet is a sophisticated sparkle. I dab it in the middle of my bottom lip to add dimension. I have put it over other lipglosses such as Spite and Turkish Delight for sparkle. When I wipe my lips, yes, there are faint sparkles but they are not overwhelming. This lipgloss makes other lipsticks shine and look very classy. When I wear bright colors and a smokey eye I just layer moon fleet on my lips alone and it looks golden but the glitters are not overwhelming. I am an NC 35 light-skinned A. Amer. I would buy this again and again.