NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

on 5/21/2015 4:34:00 AM

ah so yellow!! hate it.

on 5/20/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I'm always in search of the best highlighter, and I think I've found it. Initially, I thought it was going to be very white, but it's light gold. I use it with Orgasm or Outlaw and it's perfect. LOVE!

on 5/7/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes - it's all about the application and brush with this. I was hesitant to buy this, as its such an old product being on the market for forever. I assumed there would be a newer and better highlighter available - and maybe there is, but I didn't find it. I tried on many highlighters at Sephora and I kept coming back to this one. It is a little yellow/gold, but used in moderation it makes your skin bright and light catching in all the right places.

on 5/2/2015 9:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this as my last step to a finished look. It's great for fixing any blending mistakes I've made with bronzer or blush and for hitting any spot you want to make a tad bit brighter.

I really like this highlighter. I'm still experimenting so I haven't found a favorite yet but this is definitely one of the best powder ones. My skin is very oily so sometimes the cream/lotion ones can be too oily for me...this one seems to last longer on me.

on 3/31/2015 11:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Just got this, so I may change my review over time. I use as a highlighter to offset contouring. It is yellow gold on my fair skin, and needs to be applied sparingly to avoid looking like a christmas tree on my 45 yr old skin. Finely milled NARS good quality. Not sparkle but shimmer, which is what I was going for. Looks great in the office bathroom mirrors this morning and we'll see how it settles/wears over time. Worried about it settling into pores but so far, it is quite nice.

on 3/15/2015 5:57:00 PM

This is a very cool product. Sometimes I apply it with my fingers or a small brush. It looks best down the bridge of the nose and along the cheekbones. Very little is required to achieve the right effect. Mixes well with other products.

on 3/15/2015 3:50:00 PM

After hearing so much hype about this high lighter I was sooo excited to get it but I'm kinda disappointed with it. It's great quality stuff but it looks a tad gold/yellow once applied. I like the shimmering glittery flash though. Perhaps I'm applying it too heavy handed or not using correct brush

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried HEAPS of highlighters but this one from NARS is pretty damn good! I've had mine for over a year now and I still haven't hit pan and I use it every day or every time I wear makeup (so pretty much everyday haha) I love the colour of this highlighter, its a perfect white shimmer with a tiny amount of yellowish gold through it if you look closely. It gives a beautiful finish with such a nice glow. I always apply mine with either a tapered highlighter brush or blush brush on my cupid's bow, down the bridge of my nose, forehead and on the sides of my eyes in a V shape going down wards towards my cheek bone.

on 2/6/2015 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

You're killing me Nars! Or my wallet rather haha. I absolutely love this highlight and this is my first ever high end purchase of one. I've never been a highlight person, just couldn't see the difference/use for it on my skin but now I see how glowy it makes me look especially in the dead of winter. In the pan, it looks stark white but it goes on like a light champagne gold. It's not a scary yellow gold color but a subtle one which makes it look gorgeous/natural on the cheeks. I'm glad I stuck with this one rather than Becca's SSP.

Top Rated NARS Products