NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

on 6/15/2015 10:50:00 PM

I just bought this product and I heard great things but I am on the fence. It's a nice gold tone and goes on nicely but the price is hard to justify for such a plain highlighter in comparison to others on the market. I would suggest asking to try it at sephora first before you Dish out the cash and see how you feel. You may so want to look into physicians formula highlighter from wal mart. It's cheaper and also gives a great shimmer.

on 6/10/2015 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dunno if I'm applying it wrong, but it looks too yellow on me. My complexion is in Deauville (Nars).. .

on 5/26/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite highlighting powder to use on my cheeks every day, it's the subtle look and if you want it to be a little more dramatic just keep applying!

Nars powders are great that I've found in staying on all day also by keeping your looks looking dramatic or subtle for any mood. The powder is fine so it doesn't clump or make you look like you have powder on your face.

on 5/25/2015 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So pretty! Didn't think I'd like gold highlighters but I love this one! I get a lot of compliments when I wear this and it looks so smooth of my skin!

on 5/21/2015 4:34:00 AM

ah so yellow!! hate it.

on 5/20/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I'm always in search of the best highlighter, and I think I've found it. Initially, I thought it was going to be very white, but it's light gold. I use it with Orgasm or Outlaw and it's perfect. LOVE!

on 5/7/2015 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes - it's all about the application and brush with this. I was hesitant to buy this, as its such an old product being on the market for forever. I assumed there would be a newer and better highlighter available - and maybe there is, but I didn't find it. I tried on many highlighters at Sephora and I kept coming back to this one. It is a little yellow/gold, but used in moderation it makes your skin bright and light catching in all the right places.

on 5/2/2015 9:29:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this as my last step to a finished look. It's great for fixing any blending mistakes I've made with bronzer or blush and for hitting any spot you want to make a tad bit brighter.

I really like this highlighter. I'm still experimenting so I haven't found a favorite yet but this is definitely one of the best powder ones. My skin is very oily so sometimes the cream/lotion ones can be too oily for me...this one seems to last longer on me.

on 3/31/2015 11:47:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Just got this, so I may change my review over time. I use as a highlighter to offset contouring. It is yellow gold on my fair skin, and needs to be applied sparingly to avoid looking like a christmas tree on my 45 yr old skin. Finely milled NARS good quality. Not sparkle but shimmer, which is what I was going for. Looks great in the office bathroom mirrors this morning and we'll see how it settles/wears over time. Worried about it settling into pores but so far, it is quite nice.

Top Rated NARS Products