July 28, 2014 | 1698 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Plum Dust Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

I have two Everyday Mineral blushes, this one and Bollywood, and this one's my favorite. It's not a full on plum color, but a wearable plummy-pink. It's fantastic! Everyday minerals have closable sifters now on their face products, so it doesn't make a mess (I don't carry it around with me tho, I poke a couple of holes open, and open the sifter halfway). This blushes feels longer lasting to me than Bollywood. One day I wore it for 9 hours; I looked in the mirror and I was delighted- my face was dewy but my blush was vibrant!

I got Bollywood cuz I saw a swatch of it and it was beautiful, but this color outlasts Bollywood and shows better too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by MYCATSHADOW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this blush today in my EM package. I usually use M.A.C. Desert Rose powder bush, but not anymore! This EM blush is EXCELLENT!! This, as well as the other EM products that I received today are all AMAZING! I'm blown away by this company. Everything that I ordered was SUPERB!!! WELL DONE EM!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by BAA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I looked at the product, it looked very plum(duh, thus the name 'plum dust') and I had been looking for a plum blush.

The packaging sucks. When you turn the product, a lot of the product comes out such that when you open lid, you will find some blush on the sides of the container which is a waste of product because it eventually spills.

It applied very nicely on the skin. I had more of a pink shade rather than a plum but it was still very pretty. However, if you blend it one the hand, you will realise it will turn a bit more reddy which is absolutely gorgeous and is what I have been doing lately, rubbing this blush on the skin with my fingers.

Overall, great product with a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 10:00:00 AM More reviews by dakeeks

This is my favorite blush by EM. I am Asian and have a light tan all year around. My foundation is Buttered Tan. This blush is a dark pink/rose colored blush that translates into a very natural healthy flush on my cheeks. I can see this looking good on most skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 11:21:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Plum Dust is a pink mauve. This color just didnt work on my light skin tone, it was too pink toned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2008 7:28:00 PM More reviews by MARmaladeJay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is by far my most favorite blush of EDM makes (my second is now Apple where it was first). It looked a little too corally pink in the pot, but when I applied it, it looked so gorgeous. It's like a warm colored rose and it's not overdone. It gives my cheeks a healthy looking flush as if I just ran a mile. I will definitely repurchase once I run out, but even the sample is a lot. It will last me a while before I purchase an actual size.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2008 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ediedodson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love Plum Dust. I would have to say for my age and coloring this is my very favortie blush. It really brings my skin to live, it is the most perfect warm rose color. I think it would look on almost anyone, faired skinned people would have to use a lighter hand, But it would be worth the effort. It gives my skin a warmy rosy glow. I don't ever want to run out of this one and I hope EM never stops making it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2008 4:52:00 PM More reviews by birdyb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really liked this blush. I'm a natural, pretty-but-polished makeup wearer (despite my love for red lip glosses) and this blush is perfect for me. I have a cool, pale complexion, and in the container, this looks like it wouldn't work, but it is sheer and natural. I love love love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 7:25:00 AM More reviews by renemy

This looked too dark and too purple in the pot for me. I'm super super yellow and warmed toned (NC30/light winged butter/golden medium) and cannot wear cool toned blushes. Strangely though, this worked for me! It came out less purple and more of a warm deep pink flush on me. Go figure. I guess this is a warm color after all.
Be sure to apply the lightly dab with a skunk brush. This is very pigmented, like most of their blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2008 10:21:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wow, it seems like every Everyday Minerals Blush I've tried so far, I have loved. This one is no exception. I wear Winged Butter/Golden Medium in EM Foundation, and this actually turned out to be not as dark on me as it looks in the swatch or jar. It applies a little more sheerly than you might expect, so you don't have to be really super careful with it. I found that the shade actually looks more like a dark dark peach/ terracotta color with some mauvey tones to it, very pretty, but I didn't find it very cool on me. I'm very yellow-olive toned and blushes that are too pinky or mauve sometimes look odd on me. This is not quite as pigmented as their B&B blush, which I can wear but must be careful with, as it is one of the darker ones I have. This is actually quite easy to use. I want to try the lipgloss they have in this color now. Love!