November 26, 2014 | 1928 users online

Eye Shadow - Lise Watier - Les Kakis Eyeshadow Quartet

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2006 12:06:00 PM More reviews by goodbatteries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely adore this eyeshdaow quad. The promo pics for the Fall 2006 Lise Watier collection - Barock - drew me in and as a result, I bought this quad, as well as the lip gloss and blush that the model is wearing. I had honestly never even thought of wearing colours like this and I had never tried Lise Watier products, but I could not ignore the pic and I'm SO glad I bought it!!!

I find that using a shimmery basse really brings out the shimmer in the shadows and keeps them from getting muddy. Before I started using a shimmery base (I use MAC Shimmertime pigment all over lids), I had to apply everything VERY carefully or it looked muddy. Not anymore!

I've played around with it and my favorite way to wear it is this: Shimmertime pigment as a base all over the lids (used wet, then left to dry for a minute). The lightest colour all over from lash line to brows, the lighter khaki green just on the lid, the copper in the crease, and the dark green on the outer corner and slightly into the crease, but only a tiny bit. I'm obsessed with this look, it's so different than anything else I do, and it all works so well together.

The quality of the shadows is excellent, they are a bit sheer, but totally buildable and very easy to work with. The quad is $29 CAD plus tax and considering how much I love and use this, that's pretty cheap.

Fabulous quad, unlike anything I have. I LOVE it!