September 2, 2014 | 1854 users online

Polishes - OPI - Did Someone Say Party

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

A true 70's/80's burnt sienna shade. You will probably hate this if you don't dig retro shades or are cool toned as warm tones are needed to make it pop on the nails. Hard to find shades like these nowadays but I think they are timeless, classy yet fun.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by donnatd

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, go figure!
What a find.. and it was in my stash all the time!
I was seeking something 'seasonal' to wear for Thanksgiving,
before all the Christmas glitz roared in...
And all I had to do was look!
This is a fine, deep cinnamon, in fact, it fits right in
with the 'oxblood' trend currently raging.
It's an opaque creme, applies like a dream,
and the color is sophisticated, neat and just lovely.
This will become a regular in my rotation..
cremes are dressy, and classy, work appropriate.
OPI knows how to make them the best!
I just have to remember to look in my stash
before I go shopping...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did Someone Say Party? is a warm caramel color. It's not totally brown but with hepas of orange and yellow tone in it. It's a creme base formula and I think it looks great on olive skin. Probably a bit too warm for cool akin tone.
It's quite easy to apply. I put two coats and it dries really quickly and opaque. It's probably nothing special about this color. Just a safe one to wear anywhere and on all occasion. I don't think I'll wear this too often.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by irinan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Color looks weird to me from any angle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 12:06:00 AM More reviews by freezerkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I picked this colour because it seemed like an odd nail polish colour. It initially reminded me of the 70s, and then coffee with cream, and also fall. It's a light brown with hints of orange. Smooth application, regular OPI wear (I wear the worst top coats and put my hands through so much, so my polish never stays on long anyway). Overall I like it because it's unexpected but a nice colour. I don't think I'd buy it, but I would wear it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by illuminate1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think I purchased this on sale at my salon during the summertime. I fully intended to wear this in the fall but in my winter excitement I spent most of the fall wearing blues, grays and berries. Well I went into my closet to pick out a color and saw it sitting there, unused. So I thought what the hell? Its def a fall color, and being winter its a bit out of place but I am a rebel. So I am attaching a picture of what it ended up looking like, please forgive my cuticles (its winter, I try) and my poor attempt at cleanup. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2007 8:16:00 PM More reviews by ritapita09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this color just to have for days in the autumn when I just really wanted to feel like "autumn.".. This color is like the colors of the leaves, apples, cider, & donuts that remind me of living in Michigan. It is a color that I will probably never use all of, but knowing I have it on hand makes me feel good. I will definitely be utilizing this color a lot during October & days like Halloween (not b/c it freakishly Halloween-y or anything, but just in essence it captures this season).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2007 8:38:00 AM More reviews by renee1100

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a dark tan and this color doesn't really show up well. I thought it would be more orange. I think I will give this bottle to a teenage boarder I have here.....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by ccunn13ca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The OPI website describes this colour as "cinnamon". In the OPI Try-It-On Studio, the colour is a bit more orange than the actual bottle, and it looks more brighter on the hand model's nails than on my own nails. Two coats each on my toes and fingers looks like what's in the bottle, which I would describe as an equal mix of brown, red, and orange. I really like the colour and name of this polish!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2006 8:12:00 AM More reviews by annsofieh

What is it?

Creme nailpolish in a mid-tone corally/orange brown from OPI's 2006 25th anniversary collection. Packaged in OPI's standard 15ml glass bottle with the pro-wide brush. Excellent quality as always with OPI.

How does it work for me?

Color works well with my skintone and gives enough contrast to see that there is polish on the nails. Still tame enough to not go into vampy territory. Stays on well without chipping or flaking. I like the pro-wide brush as it gives a smoother application than the old round brush.

Overall verdict:
Nice color and good quality as always with OPI, but would not repurchase as it's not that original.

About me:

LLL/FFF (MAC NC25-30/VL Water Canvas Golden Beige)

Dark brown eyes

Pigmented lips

Moderately sensitive, atopic skin continued >>