Supersmile SuperSmile Toothpaste

3.9

Active Ingredients: Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Calcium Carbonate, Calprox (Calcium Peroxide), Cellulose Gum, Sodium Perborate, Cornstarch, Magnesium Carbonate, Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Methylparaben, Sodium Saccharin, Propylparaben

on 12/3/2014 1:32:00 PM

For all you users that just LOVE this product - I used it for 8 months and loved it. It has a long lasting super clean taste and my teeth were great. I told my dentist about it. She said "Stop using that". This product will cause de-calcification caused by the whitening agent in it which leads to increased porosity of the teeth where the white tooth enamel and the yellowish tooth dentin meet. (at the gum line) Your asking for trouble long term as this isn't a 2 or 3 time a year effect it is constant 24/7 result which is not worth it.
For 120.00 every 3-4 months I go to my dentist and get my teeth whitened the correct way, allowing them to rest and strengthen in between....

on 7/20/2014 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I gotta admit that it really works! But damn it's expensive...

on 1/17/2014 10:26:00 AM

So far I have been using this system for about a month and I don't know...I'm just not super impressed. I want to be, because I had heard great things, but..eh. My teeth were already white to begin with, so I really just wanted to use this to not only make them whiter but also maintain their whiteness. So as far as the whitening factor goes, I really guess I can't really tell. I do notice my teeth to be shinier though, but after using all of this my mouth doesn't feel clean. I end up rinsing with my regular mouthwash anyway, and sometimes even using different toothpaste to brush my tongue - just to get that clean, fresh, minty feeling. Another thing that is kind of odd to me is that you are to use a small, equal sized dollop of the toothpaste and the accelator every time you brush right? But they aren't the same size tubes. How does that make sense?! Anyway, wish I loved it more, but sadly it seems like a waste of money.

on 12/16/2013 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have bonding on a couple of my front teeth and I have the unfortunate office location immediately next to the coffee room at my workplace. I didn't believe the stuff with work since apparently nothing can fix bonding but it totally did. I used it once last year for a week and a year later I'm on week two. The first thing I noticed was that my teeth feel "cleaner" like they'd just been polished. They've lightened a couple of shades and it's noticeable to people (without me saying anything) and to my camera!

on 7/7/2013 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I should have known that this product was just another marketing tool. I have used it for ten days following directions explicitly. I asked my daughter if she has noticed anything about my teeth; her reply, "they look greyish in color". Imagine that!! Don't buy this product, it's a waste of time and money. Very disappointed.

on 4/5/2013 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Absolutely not worth it. The product did not whiten my teeth after almost 3 months of using it religiously. Do not fall for the fake testimonials you will be sorry. It simply does as much or less than any regular whitening toothpaste. AVOID.

on 4/4/2013 7:46:00 AM

I fell for the QVC presentation. Every time I believe the hype and get all excited. I should know better but I have a serious QVC weakness. I bought this thinking that it would make my not-badly-discolored-but-not-very-amazing teeth look a bit brighter, and followed all the instructions for 3 months. It did nothing at all except make me realize that any toothpaste at all, even the cheap stuff, is far better than this. It didn't give me any sensitivity issues though. I kept expecting my co-workers to exclaim, "your teeth look so white!" or even "shut your mouth, your white teeth are causing glare on my monitor!" but nope. I even started adding some 5 Minute Whitening gel to the toothbrush but that had no effect either. Definitely not overpaying for this again, waste of money. Comes in some very strange flavors too.

on 9/12/2012 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I got this with hopes that it would brighten my coffee and cigarette stained teeth without the painful sensations that I get from whitening strips. I've used and loved go smile in the past, but I can't really validate that price. My stylist recommended this after she tried it at a trade show. Having used the SuperSmile toothpaste and accelerator for 3 weeks now, I am in love. My teeth are noticeably shinier, whiter and smoother. People have even commented on how much whiter my smile is now. I will absolutely continue to purchase and use this product.

I would have never believed it but this really does make a huge difference. I am even willing to pay the high price for it plus international shipping because it is so worth it. Even my hubby commented on my brighter looking teeth. I like the original mint the most because it is mild and refreshing. Haven't experienced any sensitivity although I have extremly sensitive teeth. If you dream of whiter teeth and have been disappointed by Plus White or Whitestrips like me give this a try.

on 1/30/2012 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this toothpaste I used the toothpaste alone for the past 5 years since I had my teeth laser whitened it kept my results nice and bright. Recently I started using the accelerator as well and I really do see a difference! This is a great product it is expensive 5 years ago the toothpaste was 16 dollars and now it is 21 but is lasts forever. You only use a pea sized amount of each one. For me it is easier then doing the strips and cheaper then redoing the laser.

Popular Other Products