July 28, 2014 | 960 users online

Other - Supersmile - SuperSmile Toothpaste

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gotta admit that it really works! But damn it's expensive...

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far I have been using this system for about a month and I don't know...I'm just not super impressed. I want to be, because I had heard great things, but..eh. My teeth were already white to begin with, so I really just wanted to use this to not only make them whiter but also maintain their whiteness. So as far as the whitening factor goes, I really guess I can't really tell. I do notice my teeth to be shinier though, but after using all of this my mouth doesn't feel clean. I end up rinsing with my regular mouthwash anyway, and sometimes even using different toothpaste to brush my tongue - just to get that clean, fresh, minty feeling. Another thing that is kind of odd to me is that you are to use a small, equal sized dollop of the toothpaste and the accelator every time you brush right? But they aren't the same size tubes. How does that make sense?! Anyway, wish I loved it more, but sadly it seems like a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by staypressed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bonding on a couple of my front teeth and I have the unfortunate office location immediately next to the coffee room at my workplace. I didn't believe the stuff with work since apparently nothing can fix bonding but it totally did. I used it once last year for a week and a year later I'm on week two. The first thing I noticed was that my teeth feel "cleaner" like they'd just been polished. They've lightened a couple of shades and it's noticeable to people (without me saying anything) and to my camera!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Midge07

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I should have known that this product was just another marketing tool. I have used it for ten days following directions explicitly. I asked my daughter if she has noticed anything about my teeth; her reply, "they look greyish in color". Imagine that!! Don't buy this product, it's a waste of time and money. Very disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by AP1966

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely not worth it. The product did not whiten my teeth after almost 3 months of using it religiously. Do not fall for the fake testimonials you will be sorry. It simply does as much or less than any regular whitening toothpaste. AVOID.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

I fell for the QVC presentation. Every time I believe the hype and get all excited. I should know better but I have a serious QVC weakness. I bought this thinking that it would make my not-badly-discolored-but-not-very-amazing teeth look a bit brighter, and followed all the instructions for 3 months. It did nothing at all except make me realize that any toothpaste at all, even the cheap stuff, is far better than this. It didn't give me any sensitivity issues though. I kept expecting my co-workers to exclaim, "your teeth look so white!" or even "shut your mouth, your white teeth are causing glare on my monitor!" but nope. I even started adding some 5 Minute Whitening gel to the toothbrush but that had no effect either. Definitely not overpaying for this again, waste of money. Comes in some very strange flavors too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Hoshisma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this with hopes that it would brighten my coffee and cigarette stained teeth without the painful sensations that I get from whitening strips. I've used and loved go smile in the past, but I can't really validate that price. My stylist recommended this after she tried it at a trade show. Having used the SuperSmile toothpaste and accelerator for 3 weeks now, I am in love. My teeth are noticeably shinier, whiter and smoother. People have even commented on how much whiter my smile is now. I will absolutely continue to purchase and use this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 5:54:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

I would have never believed it but this really does make a huge difference. I am even willing to pay the high price for it plus international shipping because it is so worth it. Even my hubby commented on my brighter looking teeth. I like the original mint the most because it is mild and refreshing. Haven't experienced any sensitivity although I have extremly sensitive teeth. If you dream of whiter teeth and have been disappointed by Plus White or Whitestrips like me give this a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by karen1975

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this toothpaste I used the toothpaste alone for the past 5 years since I had my teeth laser whitened it kept my results nice and bright. Recently I started using the accelerator as well and I really do see a difference! This is a great product it is expensive 5 years ago the toothpaste was 16 dollars and now it is 21 but is lasts forever. You only use a pea sized amount of each one. For me it is easier then doing the strips and cheaper then redoing the laser.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by jimykrakcorn

The first time I brushed my teeth with this toothpaste, I noticed a difference. I'm so glad I spent the $20 for this stuff and I will definitely be purchasing it again. I drink a lot of coffee and I've tried the strips and the mouth trays and none of those made as big of difference as this stuff. Like the others said, I will keep buying this stuff over and over!