Physicians Formula Mineral microdermabrasion

3.0

on 10/23/2006 1:37:00 PM

This was a good product due to the fact it was sensitive for my skin, i really didnt notice much of a difference the 2nd step did most the work kept mositure in and kept me smooth. But the actual microdermabrasion step 1 it did nothing for me but make my face red. Its an okay product but there are better microdermabrasion kits out there with real results. Wouldnt buy it again.

on 9/12/2006 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This 2 step microdermabrasion system comes with a sponge applicator to apply the microdermabrasion cream. Directions state to apply before bedtime every day for 5 days. Stop use for 2 days, then resume every other day. After a few weeks, 2 X/ week is sufficient. The 2nd step of the system is a moisturizer. This product makes my skin feel smooth and I like it. My son has also used it for the kp he gets on his cheeks. Only complaint is that the sponge applicator tends to discolor quickly from use. A second sponge refill is included, but they should have more or sell the refills separately as there is enough product here to last a long time. However it is also possible to apply the cream by hand. Overall, a good value, considering this is regularly available at the drugstore.

Popular Treatments (Face)