August 27, 2014 | 1792 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Deep conditioning cream

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by ToriStar

I like this because I wanted a very thick and luxurious elbows-knees-hands kind of deal and this is exactly that. I have really dry feet and am kind of obsessed with moisturizers and I am really glad I tried this. Use it at night with socks for heels and keep it in your purse as a hand lotion and you can't really go wrong. The only Con is that its super greasy for a few minutes, but that goes away if you're a little patient. I got it for $2.99 on sale in Canada at Shoppers so I'm very happy with the price (usually $4.99 though I think). Overall 4 / 5 .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

This is one of my top body creams to use, It's rich and emollient but not greasy. For around $3.00 this cream has an elegant feel and a lovely light fragrance that I would describe as white chocolate...so good!
I stock up on this because it really hydrates my extra dry cold weather skin more than the lotion version, yet I can use it in warmer months as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

The perfect cream for winter. While the bronze tube looks like another ordinary Vaseline product, it packs a highly emollient and rich product. The cocoa butter formula is great for all over the body. It does have a little slickness to it, but with a little rubbing, it absorbs nicely and leaves the skin smooth. The light scent is a typical shea/cocoa butter scent, very inoffensive and not too perfumey. I also like to use this cream on my hands and feet before bed. It hydrates my cuticles well and prevents that tight dry feeling. When it gets warmer outside, I only use this stuff on my elbows and knees because it is very thick. Great price, great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Jessu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is by far the best hand cream I've ever used. I love it!

After using some that my mom had, I figured I needed to get a tube of my own. It's extremely thick so I don't need to use much, but it absorbs in my skin really quickly so that oily feeling doesn't last for long! The smell is just fantastic, it's not too strong. Usually I'll get sick of smells no matter how much I liked it initially, but this smell is lovely!

You can literally feel the difference after using it once. My friends always ask me if I have some hand cream because I got them all to try it and they loved it as well. I bought it for $2.99 at Shoppers well over a year now and there is still plenty left. Fantastic deal!

Thank you Vaseline!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by yelhsa515

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually got this by accident as I thought it was a smaller tube of the regular Vaseline Cocoa Butter lotion. Upon closer inspection of the bottle I realized why it was so greasy and thick so instead of using this as a body lotion I use it for knees, hands etc. Not exactly what I wanted but gets the job done, and the smell is nice too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

As if the smell of petroleum jelly wasn't bad enough, this product is topped up with a fake, plastic-smelling "cocoa butter" scent for a combination that overwhelms whatever moisturizing benefits the cream might have. I realize I'm in the minority here as other reviewers rave about the smell, but if you're sensitive to scents like me, be sure to test this one out first!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by livelaughlovelots

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not the biggest fan of Vaseline or petroleum jelly as anything to moisturize. But if we are doing some protecting? I'm down with it. And I love cocoa butter, I have tried so many cocoa butter lotions. They were out of Gold Bond lotion in a tube, so I grabbed this, one of the cheapest creams there. I'm pretty sure you can pick it up for $3-$4. I put it on my hands and was very disgusted. It felt sticky and soggy and icky. It is really just water and petroleum jelly, a cheap mixture. It just sat there, doing absolutely nothing. I couldn't do anything. I wiped my hands off on a towel, which helped, but not much. I really thought about giving it away to a girl I know who loves using petroleum lotions on her hands because it feels "thick and protecting" but I decided to try to get through it okay. I started rubbing it onto my legs. This soon turned into a ritual that I would do once or twice a day, and I started doing it to my arms also. My favorite was to do it before bed, because your legs feel nice and dewy underneath the sheets and they still feel moist and dewy when you wake up, though a bit better. As for moisturizing, there are better. The smell is nice, if you like cocoa butter. Kind of smells more processed than real cocoa butter, since the scent is mostly flavoring added since cocoa butter is 8th on the list of ingredients. But for the price? Nicely done. I may just stick with this for the winter though and repurchase then. Now that it's summer I can use cheap Vaseline Aloe lotion, very light and fresh. I can use this thick one more towards winter. I know this will be a lifesaver on that cold and windy winter day when I want to wear ballet flats (which is often) or any of the sorts or have any exposed skin that isn't my hands. Protecting, somewhat moisturizing while it does that. I wouldn't reccomend this for stretch marks or scarring, just a tub of Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for that and save this one for before bed and for exposed skin in cold/windy weather.
Edit 6/12/12:
I found another great use for it. I rubbed some on my feet, put on some socks, and went to bed. OH. MY. GOSH. I don't think my feet have felt better. Even after pedicures they don't feel that nice. I've also been rubbing on elbows and knees. Just updating on this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by devya

It hydrates nicely and makes your skin soft. It's not too thick and absorbs nicely. The only thing I don't like about it is that it supposedly has cocoa butter which is supposed to fade discoloration but I used it for months and noticed only a slight difference. It does make my legs look nice soft and glowy though after using it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Candyfairey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I Love this! I started using this a few years ago because the inside of the suit I had to wear during rifle team practice was really rough on my elbows. It kept them soft instead of the usual rough and dry. I stopped using it for a while then picked it up again the other day. I forgot how great it is! My skin gets really dry this time of the year. I use this all over after I shower. It does take a few minutes to really sink in so if you don't like creams on the greasy side, this isn't for you. It's great for really dry skin and the smell is amazing! Although the smell does fade after a little while. It's perfect for those rough spots like elbows and heels. I also have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This stuff is greasy as hell. It took forever to absorb into my skin. I may as well have poured water on myself. I thought I was going to love this after stumbling upon this at Walmart. I got it in "Cocoa Radiant", which I am assuming is a richer formula of the regular cocoa butter kind. It's supposed to give your body a " radiant glow". Yeah okay, I couldn't see the glow from all the grease. It smelled fantastic in the bottle, but once I got it home and put it on my skin, Poof! The amazing aroma I had smelled previously faded away and on came the smell of pure petroleum jelly. I know this is a Vaseline product, but this is the body creme, not the jar. I was really let down by this. I kept smellling the area where I applied it just to make sure that I was smelling the right thing and sure enough the cocoa smell was gone. I feel like this product was very misleading. I will be returning this.