April 17, 2014 | 1025 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I did not like this conditioner. I hated the smell of it, which was just unnatural or odd or something was not right. It also really didn't condition my hair and especially didn't seem to add moisture. I forced myself to use up the bottle but I definitely won't buy again. Sorry burt!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by GothqueBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had a horrible experience with this. it made my hair straw like and the smell reminded me of the hydrochloric acid smell of vomit. That's literally the first thing I thought of when I used this the first time. I had to suppress the feeling of nausea. I decided to give it a try anyway and this conditioner felt like it was too watery to do anything and I was right. I used up the bottle so as not to waste money but I would never buy this again. It made my curly hair dry and cry

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 6:40:00 AM More reviews by winnieanh

I use this together with the moisture shampoo . i have fine and straight hair . it WORKS for me ! it not only detangles my hair but makes my hair super hydrate and smooth . i doesnt weight my hair down as well . LOVE IT !

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Hiro90

I already did a review on the Shampoo. Didnt work for me. Now as for this conditioner, pretty same aswell. Did not moisturize my hair, made it felt squeaky and tangled. No shine aswell. Quite a disappointment. However the smell is divine. It's a shame

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by lusciouspreciousluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I washed, towel dried, applied and left on for 7-10 min tied in a bun in the shower while exfoliating/shaving. When I was ready to blow dry/style it felt as if I forgot to use conditioner. This product just does not moisturize well at all. My hair is natural/not color treated with dry ends and an oily scalp. To boot, the smell is cheap and synthetic.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by inthesonlite

I usually like Burt's Bee products, but I found one I don't like. My hair is fine, tends to frizz and wavy/curly. This was useless, their Deep Repair cream is much better. The smell is horrible, it reminds me of baby puke-sorry but it does. Matter of fact the fragrance of some of their other products are bad, such as their honey scented lip balm. It's an overwhelming scent. Not too fond of their buttermilk skin lotion scent either. It's hard to find natural products that really work without "cones".

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Not for my hair. I have a lot of thick hair, but the actual hair shaft is fine to medium thickness. I also tend to have a lot of baby hair because it's always growing in fast, and it's past my shoulders. My hair is also color treated from time to time. I took this back and won't buy another Burt's Bees haircare product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by VegasStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Not moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised this is rated so low. I picked up two bottles on clearance and it's worked great for my dry, color-treated hair. The only thing I don't like it the smell, which is very strong, and cloying. Still it's not so bad that I can't use it. Would I buy it again? Maybe if I could get it for 50% off again. Otherwise I would get my normal conditioner from Trader Joe's.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 5:59:00 PM More reviews by almostcosmic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this in conjunction with the Grapefruit/Sugarbeet shampoo and I am very happy with the softness and shininess of my hair.

Like the shampoo, I like the results, but it is not a pleasant product to use. It smells great but it is not a slick conditioner at all. It doesn't spread around easily so you need to concentrate on where you need it, but it rinses beyond clean and leave my hair soft.