December 19, 2014 | 1238 users online

Shampoo - Burt's Bees - More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Shampoo [DISCONTINUED]

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by GothqueBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had a horrible experience with this. it made my hair straw like and the smell reminded me of the hydrochloric acid smell of vomit. That's literally the first thing I thought of when I used this the first time. I had to suppress the feeling of nausea. I decided to try it despite the smell and it felt like I needed more than the normal amount to get enough product in my hair to really clean it. I had maybe shoulder length hair at the time too. It made my hair want to cry

rated 1 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by tbabi

It was drying which is odd for the name being More Moisture. It smelled really weird. It also made my scalp itchy so I just discontinued use. The reason I tried it out is because it's 98.1% natural - silicone, paraben & sulfate free. The conditioner was really thick which is nice but other than that there really are no pros for the shampoo or conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've had this for about 2 years maybe... only used about 1/8th of the bottle. Just threw it away today. I don't feel like this even cleanses the hair. You can't even get a lather going. Although it does smell great! Some guys at school were like... "someone's hair smells great." Ehh it just doesn't really do anything, at least not pour moi.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by MMDLS

I wash my hair every other day and cuz this shampoo is a 'light' it my hair gets pretty greasy on my 2nd day. It would be perfect for me if i washed it everyday but idk wanna dry out my hair so i cant really use it alot. If u dont get oily fast, i recommend it

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2012 11:06:00 AM More reviews by lovebuzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WHAT I HAVE: Very dry, damaged shampoo

Sooo... bought this product because its sulfate free, paraben free etc. It's supposed to be a moisture shampoo but it's anything but! Left my hair almost matted with tangles after use... NOTHING moisturizing, would never recommend to anyone who's hair is damaged or actually needs moisture. nooo way will I ever buy a BB shampoo / conditioner again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 6:35:00 AM More reviews by winnieanh

I LOVE this product . this is by far the most wonderful shampoo i've ever used ! i have fine, straight hair and oil scalp but drier at the end . just using this shampoo alone can make my hair super soft and smooth , it is much more moisturizing than some of others sulfate-free shampoo that i've tried ( organix , the body shop .... ) . and the smell is AMAZING ! i'll definitely buy this again !

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by NataliaArtwork

This stuff is heaven sent! This shampoo will make your hair go through a "DETOX" period the first week of use: it will remove all that gunk from your normal shampoo which contains sulfates, parabens, dimethicone, and alcohols. You know how your normal shampoo leaves your hair slippery and easy to detangle? Well, thats because of all the harmful chemicals I listed above. Shocking, I know.

Burt's Bees More Moisture shampoo replaces the harmful chemicals with natural oils from brazil nuts, raspberries, bergamot, orange peels and honey. It's rich in Omega-3 and helps your hair repair its split ends by providing it with nutrients that will soften it with more volume!

My hair really disliked the changes, but after a week, the waves in my hair weren't heavy from product. They were voluminous and bouncy. I didn't have anymore frizz and my hair smelled wonderful! Mind you, at the bottom of the bottle it says "98.1% Natural", reason being, because they included phenoxyethanol. Of course there are other shampoos out there with 100% organic ingredients, but the prices are over the roof. This bottle cost me $7.99 (for 12oz) and it lasts!

Do your hair a favor and give it the nutrients it needs to shine! It will make it grow longer and become more lightweight. I don't need heat styling products, because I've been blessed with natural waves that style themselves, but for those of you who do use blow dryers and straightners: why cover heat damage with harsh shampoos? Join the trend and switch to natural products, your hair will thank you! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Hiro90

SMELLS AWESOME but too Expensive and did not work for my hair. I have quite volumed hair that gets frizzy easily. It's straight but it does has slight waves. This shampoo claims it's suppose to give more moisture and hydration, but honestly it didnt live to what it claims. It does not lather well even for an organic shampoo. I had to rinse and repeat which is quite drying. Speaking of drying, this actually dries my hair :( and added tangles...It's a shame it didnt work for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this shampoo! In my opinion, this shampoo would work very well in the summer months and for people with shorter, oilier hair, because it has a tendency to be a bit drying. My hair knots up while I work it through my scalp, but after using the More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut Conditioner amazingly enough my hair feels pretty soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by ExoticEgyptianBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Love it love it love it! :) smells amazing and makes my hair really soft!