Estee Lauder Tom Ford The Body Tint

4.3

on 7/26/2007 2:31:00 PM

I bought this only because my Body Oil was stuck in customs (thankfully it was released), I desperately wanted something from the Azuree collection, and this was one of the last items available.To my surprise, this is very good!

It gives a a very natural bronze sheen to your skin, not shiny/oily with golden flecks, like some other body bronzers/tints. It looks really great on legs! I recommend this product for use on legs, back (if you have someone to rub it in for you!) and chest, but be aware, when I put it on my arms, it got caught on my arm hairs and didn't spread evenly. But I removed it easily with a baby wipe.

You have to rub it in fast to get an even distribution before it sets, and it holds up nicely during the day. I did notice, however, that a little bit rubbed on my bra straps, and also on the back of my shoes, probably from crossing my legs at the ankles during a long day sitting down. Since the shoes were patent, I simply removed it with a baby wipe. But it may stain suede leather and/or white clothes a bit.

on 9/27/2006 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a terrific body bronzer. It's a nice medium brown color that looks very natural on the skin. In my opinion much better than Mac Sundressing.

I can't believe no one has reviewed this lovely liquid body bronzer! It looks really dark when you squeeze it in your hand, but it gives you a realistic, sun-baked color when you apply it. It has a pearly golden sheen to it which makes your skin glowy. I mostly use it on my legs, but sometimes I do my arms & chest too. It's great for when you need to look bronze right away and don't have time for self-tanner. My favorite part is the gorgeous coconutty fragrance (the same as in the body oil spray) and the pretty bottle. One caveat with this product - it is a GEL-based liquid, not oil-based like Nars Body Glow. In a way this is good because it dries down nicely with no greasy residue to smear on your clothes. But you have to be careful not to apply too much at a time or it will streak up on you! I mix it with body lotion (Cetaphil, preferably) in a 1:1 or 2:1 ratio (lotion:bronzer) and this solves the streaky problem. All in all: my absolute favorite body bronzer to date, feels luxurious to use, and makes me smell pretty!