Black Opal Patent Lips Liquid Lipstick -- Copper Tone

on 9/2/2011 11:37:00 PM

It's got a sanitary seal, which is nice. I know that it's been unopened!
It's a beautiful colour, really. For me it's dark when I put it on, but then I spread it around and it becomes more sheer and wearable. I definitely get tint out of this, but it's not a heavy dark brown (which is good, because I have light lips) and a little goes a long way.
The packaging could be better, but I like the doefoot applicator.
I also liked that it was light and wearable, as opposed to heavy and sticky etc. This has no smell and it doesn't feel gross on my lips.
Definite thumbs up!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Finally found a MLBB. The reviewer below describes the color perfectly. It looks like a dark brownish/reddish/slightly cooper in the tube on my highly pigmented lips it looks like a shimmery slightly cooper but mainly brown color. I have a huge problem w/gloss colors not showing up, or since my lips are pigmented glosses look brown. This is perfect. I have some color but it looks very natural. Long lasting and not overly glossy (I'm oily and glosses are NOT friendly) and gives me a perfect shimmer that I love.

This is the only Patent Lips that I have purchased but will purchase others. Black Opal have lots of colors to choose from and cheap. continued >>

on 9/11/2006 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a nice gleaming bronze lip gloss (it's sheer) that has subtle glitter. Not goopy and has no smell.

Popular Lip Glosses