Garnier Fructis Body and Volume

3.6

on 10/19/2008 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have very oily and baby fine hair and I'm always looking for a conditioner that won't make my hair flat and flyaway, which most of them do. Well, I tried this one because my sis has been raving about the garnier line. She's right! I love this conditioner! My hair is so shiny now and it's not all flat and limp. I'm using the shampoo also. Seems to be a good combo. The one complaint I have is with the lid. They put this weird little round thing on the cap, and it's hard to open. Why they did this is beyond me. Maybe the marketing people thought it looked cool. But the color of green of the bottles is great because you can pick it out of the lineup of a jillion other products in the store. I'm sold on garnier! Thanks Sis!

on 5/13/2008 11:06:00 AM

God, it gives me dandruff!

on 12/31/2007 12:46:00 PM

My hair is pretty oily and fine, so when I blowdry and/or use a flatiron my hair is usually really flat. I started using Aussie Cleanse & Mend shampoo along with this (that stuff is AMAZING - it helps control oilyness and frizzyness) so now my hair is frizz-free, my oily roots aren't as bad, and this conditioner gives me a little volume. The conditioner alone gives just a little volume, it's not a miracle worker, but if you use a little mousse along with it, then you have some pretty nice volume. I don't think I would rec. using this product alone to achieve more than slight volume, but in conjunction with mousse, it does the job.

on 8/31/2007 11:21:00 AM

I have a hard time with hair products, I have fine hair that gets greasy very quickly. I picked this (and the matching shampoo) up on a whim, purely because it was volumising. After washing and conditioning my hair I found that I had absolutely no extra volume whatsoever, but my hair was extremely silky and so shiny it looked like it was highlighted. I love the way this makes my hair feel! It did have a little extra bounce, but not masses of volume. The bottle is good, and this product smells great. This will be a repurchase for me!

on 9/11/2006 10:46:00 AM

I have long thin and very FLAT hair arghhh!! I refrain from using styling products because they end up making my hair feel sticky and messy. Blow drying damages your hair...so i am at a loss. This stuff is great!! Makes my hair feel LIGHT and bouncY!! doesn't add volume (i didnt' expect it would haha) but it doesn't way your hair down either!! love it!! and pretty cheap. I wish it smelled like their color resist formula, this kinda smells a little like apples, but a wierd kinda smell...oh well the scent does stay on your hair so it's not biggie =)