August 30, 2014 | 1795 users online

Treatments - Nutra Nail - 5 to 7 Day Growth Aloe Formula

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Damaracc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First of I must say this is a staple product in my nail care routine. I apply this treatment on my cuticles 2 times a day every day as the directions state. Let me tell you...I have already finished one bottle and went out hunting for more! One bottle lasted me approximately 3 months. It was so inexpensive at $5 at my local Harmons plus my 20% off coupon from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Yes ladies they accept Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons! So use them, or send them to me and I'll use it ; ) Anywho, my nails love, love, LOVE, this treatment. It's like giving a thirsty plant water. It makes them hydrated and strong and they just sprout. That's how my nails are with this treatment. They start growing so fast out of nowhere. This product is AWESOME and I could not recommend it enough. The price is on point and it is so easy to use. It is second nature for me to use this every day. My nails love it and so do I. Go try it and keep the receipt in case you happen to not like it, but give it 2 weeks at least and see if there is an improvement in your nail growth.
FYI: I have noticed that there are two different colors to this formula. I don't know if they have changed it. I have the formula that is a more amber green as opposed to the formula that is a very Green green, if that makes sense. Try to find the amber green color, as that is the one I am describing to you to be AMAZING. Good luck in growing your nails ladies!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by brunettedoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was very excited to try this product after reading great reviews. Ive always had trouble growing my nails, they always split/snap and I can never get them at a remotely acceptable length. Ive tried a few different growth/repair formulas and treatments and had no results :( and unfortunately this product has joined that list. I have just finished a whole bottle (lasted approx 2 months), after applying twice daily and massaging in as directed, my nails are not stronger nor are they longer. I had to cut them all off just to start this treatment and sadly I have had no success from this product. I like the fact you rub it into the nail and I will go as far to say that it has made my nails feel softer and smoother feeling, but it has not improved strength and growth. very disappointed, on to the next product......

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by CityDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit confused, wondering whether all of the reviews listed here are for the Aloe formula of the Nutranail 5 to 7 Day Growth Treatment. This I suggest since I had tried the Original formula years ago several times. It was golden in color, and it had worked amazingly well, restoring my nails after tips, glue, and general weakness and brittleness, within days, making them stronger and clearly healthier looking. I didn't see the original (golden) formula available this time and decided to purchase the Aloe (green) formula, also because I like the color (better). Anyways, after applying it to bare nails for 13 days 2 x daily, massaging the product into the nail, the cuticles, and nail tip, as directed, I have seen no obvious difference in the strength of my nails. I still see the dryness and brittleness along the tips, and vertical lines along the tips to reflect the brittleness. I also still have ridges on my nails. All of these aspects of the nail had been almost immediately reversed (within days) with the application of the Original (golden) formula. I do recall that the Original formula had an odd odor to it, but it worked. I also tried the Calcium (white) formula in the past, but it didn't leave an impression on me either way so it must've been okay. With the Aloe formula I actually massaged it in. I don't recall seeing such instructions for the other formulas at the time I had purchased them, so they were just applied to bare nails, no massage.
Are you sure that all of you who have added a review of this product are reviewing the Aloe (green) formula and not the original (golden) or the Calcium (white)? I must ask, because the reviews here are overwhelmingly positive, but my experience with this specific variety of the product has been lousy, i.e. no results! One more thing to note, my nails have never been jagged or irregular at the tips to the point that they'd appear torn and never grow, they simply are at times weak, dry, brittle, short, and the tips will have dry vertical lines looking as if they could peel. When my nails are in such a state, that's when I've tested this product. The other formulas worked for me, this one clearly has not.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by mia92jie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It really works. I noticed my nails were healthier about a week into using it. I will continue to get this stuff. I've tried all the other nutra nail polishes and I recommend this one before any others. Its really nice because it sinks into your nails. I only use 1 to 2 coats. Some advice: I wouldn't put any bright nail polishes on your nails after using this stuff. Unless you plan on using a base coat. All polishes are different but I put a bright blue polish by sinful colors on my nails. The blue sucked right into my nails and my nails were dyed bright blue! No remover could get it off. So, I had to file a layer off of every nail. They were thin, it sucked. So use a base coat before coloring your nails. lol SERIOUSLY :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by brookeshields

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Unbelievable! After one months use I had to trim my nails....for the first time in my life. Really, really works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product didn't do anything miraculous for my nails. I'm giving it four stars because it's a fairly unique concept. It sinks into the nails rather than sitting on top. Most other nail treatments I've tried end up drying them out and making them peel. This one doesn't. I'm not sure that it has much effect if you use nail polish, as it doesn't seem to penetrate the layer of polish to reach the nail. Overall, it's OK if you like a natural healthy nail look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by scriibblez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this awhile ago, not expecting it to work because I got it for $5 CAD. To my surprise it does! My nails are extremely weak and always peel or break at the tips. So frustrating because that means your nails are always short. I remember applying this stuff and thinking it worked okay. Nails felt a little harder and grew a little faster. Last night I grabbed this again and looked up the directions online because the bottle doesn't have anything written on it. You're supposed to apply it, and then massage it in! I can already feel a difference today--my nails don't 'bend' as easily. Granted, I have been applying it like every hour... but still! Great price, and I feel it actually does something, unlike those polishes that call themselves hardeners, but just seem to make your nails peel more... Definitely try it out, it's so cheap! Oh and for some reason, I like the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by MissGena

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this twice a day for about 5 months, and my (natural) nails have never been so long! From everything I've read about nail health, there isn't any such product that will make you nails grow. I used to remove (sometimes just trim) my cuticles, and I've also stopped doing that (about 6 mos. ago.) I also read (in a very reliable, credible source) that if you want your nails to grow, don't mess around with the cuticles! I don't know what's making my nails grow so long, but if it ain't broke don't fix it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by xmich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! Whenever I apply it to my fingernails, it absorbs quickly and immediately leave my nails moisturized and healthy-looking. Also, it is not that expensive so if your nails are at all unhealthy/brittle/whatnot, you must go out and get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2009 2:17:00 AM More reviews by xcutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this steadily for the past few years. Twice a day. I used to bite my nails a lot so they were always tiny and weak, but since using this stuff, my nails have been able to grow SO long! Not only does this stuff actually strengthen and grow your nails, but it has a bad taste that discourages you from biting! The result is that if I put my hand, palm up, on a table, I can see the free edge of my nail. That kind of length is something I NEVER would've accomplished before.

I've tried all kinds of Sally Hansen nail formulas, but this one is the only thing that's worked so well for me. After applying it, my nails instantly feel smoother and more moist. I highly suggest putting this on once in the morning before you go to work or school, because it'll instantly make your fingers look more presentable. And once after you shower, because your nails are always more vulnerable to breakage after showering.

This product is truly a keeper. I was once too busy and lazy to apply it, and after a few days, my nails starting shipping and breaking off, just like how weak they were before. I've been using this for years and will continue for as long as they make this stuff!